Asurion Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Plan 4 Yearfrom Asurion, LLC
- Mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Garrett Gold Pan Kit
|Price:||$33.86 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The worlds only patented, 90 degree riffled design that ensures rapid gold recovery in wet or dry conditions
- Tested and proven worldwide to find gold
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||4.13 x 14.37 x 14.37 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2.43 pounds|
Prospects of finding a great gift for the hobby miner in your life just gotbrighter with this complete panning kit. Utilizing Garretts famous GravityTrap panning System the 90 riffled pan design results in safe, consistentand swift gold recovery in wet or dry conditions. The green color enhancesgold detection. Kit Includes 14 Prospector Pan, 10 Backpacker Pan, Classifier, Gold Guzzler Bottle, 2 Gold vials, Tweezer and an instructional book How to Find Gold field guide by Charles Garrett and Roy Lagal
Top customer reviews
Honestly if you're buying these I'd recommend getting the super sluice and using either the 14" or the 10" as a cleanup pan, I'd say one is as effective as the other for cleaning up. That said I don't regret buying the whole kit together, if you bought all these items separately and left off one of the pans you'd be spending about the same amount of money, essentially you're getting one pan free. Also if you don't want to get the super sluice then you already have you're main pan and your cleanup pan in one package.