Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Lawn and Garden Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Garrett Deluxe Gold Pan Kit
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$2.55 (5%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 15in Super Sluice Pan 14in Prospector Pan 10in Backpacker Pan Classifier Gold Guzzler bottle 2 gold vials Tweezers Find an Ounce of Gold a Day (book) by Roy Lagal Gold Panning is Easy book and video
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Garrett Metal Detectors New Gold Pan Kit, GAR1651310
11 pc Prospecting-Mining-Panning Kit- 2- Classifiers 3 Gold Pans,+ MORE!!
Supersluice Gold Pan, 15"
SE 14" Green Plastic Gold Pan with Two Types of Riffles - GP1014G14
Minelab PRO-Gold Gold Panning Kit 2 Gold Pans, Classifier and More
|Sold By||Texas Premium Detectors||The Detector Experts||DAvignon||American Online Products||Amazon.com||Photo4Less|
|Are batteries included?||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1||1||10|
Garrett Deluxe Gold Pan Kit 1651410
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Garrett Panning kit looks great! i'm just a "greenhorn"/newbie to the hobby and have not used the kit yet but the shipping was fast and the product came in a garrett cardboard box wrapped in a durable postal shipping bag. now i just need to get a fine grit sand paper or steel wool or even rocky dirt: to scratch the inside of the pans so the gold will stick...