Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Garrett Ace 150 Metal Detector with Waterproof Coil NIB + HEADPHONES
|Price:||$174.15 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Garrett ACE 150 Metal Detector with Waterproof Search Coil and Headphones!
- Coin Depth Indicator to determine target depth Low Battery Indicator: icon remains on when batteries become weak
- Headphone Jack: quarter-inch (1/4") size Interchangeable ACE series searchcoils: are available
- Large LCD Screen with easy-to-read Target ID Legend Pushbutton Controls: with One-Touch operation
- 3-piece Travel/Storage: disassembles to 24" Adjustable Arm Cuff
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Manufacturer Part Number||1138070|
|Package Height||5 x 11 x 22 inches|
|Shipping Weight||6.3 pounds|
With the quality and performance of the ACE 150, you can begin finding treasure right away—in your own backyard or wherever you travel. Easy to use for any age!
Top Customer Reviews
Maybe a faulty unit someone else returned previously or just a poor detector?
It may or may not detect a ring at 1 " to 4", didn't detect a large 14K gold earing at any distance and showed just about every metal as a different metal. At a depth of 3" it showed up as 2" and sometimes 6"+ or didn't detect at all. A few times while holding it up in the air it started beeping like crazy.
I may decide to reorder and try another one, not sure.
I liked the way this looked, that is about all I can say about it. I don't think it is worth the price unless it detects exactly as it should, (and I am not sure it does, not even if you get a working model) there is far too much buried foil, pull tabs, cans, old electronics, batteries, car mufflers etc. for something like this to be inaccurate and still be viable.
If I order another and get something that works I will update this review.