Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Garrett Pro Pointer at Metal Detector Waterproof with Woven Belt Holster and Utility Belt
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fully waterproof to 10 feet with orange color for added visibility underwater. Maximum Sensitivity for improved detection of nuggets and other small targets. Choose from three Sensitivity levels. Fast Retune: Quick button press instantly tunes out environment or narrows detection field for precise pinpointing of larger targets.
- Lost Pro-Pointer Alarm: After 5 minutes with no button presses, the pinpointer emits periodic warning chirps. Automatic power off after 60 minutes of warning chirps; saves batteries. Simple, single-button operation for Power, Retune, Sensitivity adjustment, and Stealth Mode.
- Ruler in Inches and Centimeters molded into side of pinpointer to judge target depth. Lanyard Attachment Loop molded into side of pinpointer. New power button is easy to operate even with gloves.
- Patented Proportional Audio/Vibration Patented scraping blade for searching soil Twice the battery life of other pinpointers with LED lights. Pinpointing tip and 360° detection area LED Flashlight for low light uses. Includes woven belt holster and 9-volt battery. Large power button
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Garrett 1140900 Pro-Pointer AT Waterproof Pinpointing Metal Detector, Orange
Garrett Pro Pointer AT Metal Detector Waterproof ProPointer with Garrett Camo Pouch
SUNPOW Metal Detector Pinpointer IP68 Waterproof Handheld Pin Pointer Wand with Belt Holster Treasure Hunting Tool Accessories, Buzzer Vibration Sound (Three Mode)
DR.ÖTEK IP68 Waterproof Metal Detector Pinpointer, Fully Waterproof Pinpointer to 32 Feet Underwater for Treasure Hunting, LED Indicators & Vibration, Top Metal Detector Accessory for Adults, Kids
Garrett Pro Pointer AT Metal Detector Waterproof with Camo Digger's Pouch and Edge Digger
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Texas Premium Detectors||OnlineSports||OnlineSellingPartner||SUNPOW Flagship Store||Hack4Tek||Coastal Tech USA|
Includes Woven Belt Holster and Utility Belt The Pro-Pointer AT provides all terrain versatility for locating and pinpointing metallic targets. It is environmentally protected from the elements and is fully submersible to a maximum depth of 10 feet or 3 meters.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As an aside, I used an older Garrett pin pointer at an archeology dig a couple of years ago to mark the locations of coins and other metal artifacts dating back 1500-2000 years ago. I believe that the Garrett is better suited than the Whites for that task.
This is a really nice tool - I can't imagine metal detecting without one now! It saves a lot of time, and reduces the amount of digging I have to do. It worked *really* well for coin-shooting a sports field. I like that it has both sound & vibration (the combination is really helpful). It's also nice that it is waterproof - this way I can use it in mud & slush, and not worry about ruining it.
I also tried taking it to the beach, when a hurricane was washing away the sand (and hopefully uncovering treasures), but it didn't do so well there. The wind & rain was blowing pretty strong, and I couldn't really hear the tone of this detector above the noise of the wind & waves. Perhaps I will try it again on a calmer/quieter day at the beach.
This pinpointer absolutely made my metal detecting more enjoyable and less work. If you are into metal detecting and don't have a pinpointer, I highly recommend that you purchase one. After reading a lot of reviews myself, I picked the Pro Pointet AT because it seemed that the consensus was that it was the best. I've only used this one, but I can't think of anything they could improve about it.
Update: The pinpointed really works great. Unfortunately, the loop on the back of the holster came unsewn on my second outing and I'm going to have to find a replacement. It's such a great tool to have such poor accessories.
Battery life? Not so great.....the 9 volt regular battery that came with it, pooped out after only one hour of use! Good thing my excavation partner had some others for me to use....those soon gave out after 1-2 hours. The solution? Batteries + Bulbs retail store suggested using the lithium 9 volts that are sold for long life smoke detector use. So far, so good in lasting 4 hours at least. I thought perhaps buying the re-chargable kind ($11 apiece) and the charging unit ($49) was a great idea but the salesperson advised they will only last 1 hour or so on one charge. Not a good option
when you are no where near electricity!
By Casandra Dietrich on June 17, 2020