BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 20, 2017
These are beautiful note cards with one of Ina's recipes on the back. I feel so good when I send someone note and know that they are also receiving a very good recipe from "The Bearfoot Contessa".
on July 4, 2016
Wish Ina Garten was still making these note cards available - I would have stocked up. Nice to find this one. I now use it to house my postage stamps and address labels. Makes it easy to keep all things in one attractive box that I keep on my dining room table.
on December 18, 2014
These notecards are great to mail to friends or family. I wish they weren't discontinued. They have a picture of the soup and the recipe on the back and are blank on the inside.
on January 5, 2007
I like Ina Garten's recipes so I thought these little notecards would be cute to send to all my food-loving friends and family. There were 4 different soup recipes with a nice picture of the meal on the front of each card. The recipes were all good - esp. the chicken chili!
on August 29, 2011
These are the best note cards....you can send someone a thank you note and it doubles as a gift because the note card is a recipe! I love this idea.
on October 19, 2009
whether it was my error, or a misleading advertisement, I was disappointed. I thought these would be a box of different recipes on note cards, but instead, about four recipes are featured only. The cards are nice, and quality, but terribly overpriced for the product. No fault of amazon or the sender...just disappointed in the overall product package.
on January 13, 2011
This is a set of 12 tri-fold note cards. There are 3 each of 4 different recipes from the Barefoot Contessa: butternut squash & apple soup, chicken chili, matzo balls, fennel soup gratin. The recipe is on the back. On the front is a nicely-styled photo of the end result. The inside is left blank and is just the right size to write a short note or dinner invitation. The envelopes are ivory. Everything fits in a very sturdy little box.

Even though most already have recipes for these dishes in various cookbooks, these cards are still great for foodies, Ina fans, or Francophiles.

I do not understand why some customers give this and the other Barefoot Contessa notes cards a low rating just because they didn't bother to read the item's description which clearly states that these are NOTE CARDS with recipes, NOT recipe cards.
on April 21, 2015
Their is't much of Ina's I woundn't try. This collections has a great recipe card to include with the dish you make for friends andfamily!
on June 24, 2004
With the prevalence of email, the handwritten note is becoming a luxury... something we love to receive, but rarely have the time to send out. Taking that time means more now than ever, and your friends will be thrilled to receive such a fun and useful card. I've made each of the recipes in these cards, and they're all wonderful. My favorite is the fennel soup gratin, it's absolutely sumptuous. Most of the friends I've sent one of these cards to called or emailed shortly thereafter, raving about the recipe. One even invited me over to share. :) They're just a very fun way to keep in touch.
on December 22, 2008
Maybe I missed something in the description of this item, but when I saw that I would receive 12 cards and envelopes which possibly meant a new soup to try each month I was really excited. I was surprised & disappointed to find that it actually was 3 sets of 4 different soup recipe cards. Although each was easy to prepare and delicious it was only 4! I was hoping for more recipes to try out and to enjoy since I love to cook.