- Limited Time Offer – PUT 3 BOTTLES IN YOUR CART NOW - YOU ONLY PAY FOR 2 - at Check Out enter code - offer342 - only pay for 2 items! You can even mix items across our whole range. Enter code OFFER342 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Dog Probiotic Powder Improve Gastrointestinal Health Natural Digestive Enzymes 5 Billion CFU Pure Acidophilus Boost Immunity Delicious Pet Canine Supplements Digestion Real Results Antioxidant
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ORGANIC CORAL CALCIUM – Natural canine probiotic made with 100% organic above sea coral calcium (no diatomaceous earth) and cultured fresh probiotics – everything your dog needs for a healthy gut. Maxi Pro offers enzymes support for your dog’s digestive health. Aids digestion and helps dogs maintain a healthy weight. Boosts your dog’s immune system and promotes oral health.
- SIX TYPES OF PROBIOTICS – Contains 35 billion CFU per jar, including L. Acidophilus, L. Plantarum, L. Lactis and B. Bifidum. Simply mix or sprinkle over wet food once a day. A half scoop for dogs under 50lbs and 1 full scoop for dogs over 50lbs. Scoop included inside jar for hassle-free dosage. Odorless and tasteless with no refrigeration required and double sealed for added protection.
- HAWAIIAN KONA BERRY – Now with added Hawaiian Kona Berry, an outstanding super antioxidant that provides powerful inflammation relief for itchy, dry and sensitive skin. Made in the USA under strict GMP practice, as defined and overseen by the FDA, this pure Probiotic powder is an ideal allergen treatment for shedding, scratching, gas and bloating, yeast, diarrhea or loose stools.
- 7 BILLION CFU PER SCOOP – Antioxidant rich organic formula contains 7 Billion CFU per scoop, with zero fillers, binders, preservatives or additives. Maxi Pro Probiotics contain tons of healthy bacteria to balance intestinal flora and is an effective solution for all kinds of digestive problems. Great for fresher breath, healthy skin and coat, hot spot relief as well as stomach and urinary issues.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE – Maxi Pro Canine Probiotic has been specially formulated for your dog’s needs. For added peace of mind, The Health Labs pet supplements come with a Quality Assurance Guarantee. If for whatever reason, you’re not completely satisfied with the results of our All Natural Dog Probiotic, simply contact us for a full refund – no questions asked.
|Zoeez Dog Supplements, Exclusively on Amazon|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Powerful Benefits of Probiotics for Your Best Friend
Probiotics are the beneficial microorganisms that your dog needs when struggling with stomach issues.
That’s why Maxi Pro is the best probiotics supplement for your dog.
Maxi Pro - 7 billion CFU Per Scoop with Zero Fillers
Our potent formula is the ULTIMATE probiotic to help your pup reach its full potential by strengthening and improving gut health, skin care and immunity.
6 Highly Effective Probiotic Strains with 35 Billion CFU Per Jar
Including L. Acidophilus, L. Plantarum, L. Lactis, B. Bifidum to effectively counter the indiscriminate effects of today’s pet foods and lifestyle choices that deplete our pet’s gut microbiome.
Hawaiian Kona Berry - Super Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory
A powerful antioxidant which naturally relieves pain caused by inflammation and helps to soothe skin allergies in both cats and dogs.
Made in the USA: Maxi Pro is proudly manufactured in the USA in a GMP certified facility under the strictest quality control and FDA guidelines.
Why are Probiotics So Important for Canines?
Some dogs are born with digestive issues while others contract them from bad bacteria within their intestinal tract. Probiotics are developed microorganisms that restore balance between healthy and bad bacteria.
Many Digestive Issues Can be Reduced with Probiotics
Diarrhea, constipation, urinary tract infections, yeast infections, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome and gas can be greatly reduced by introducing Probiotics to your dog’s diet. Maxi Pro also works to reduce dry, sensitive or itchy skin that’s irritated by allergies. Your dog’s immune system will be strengthened, protecting your best friend from contracting other risky health pathogens.
PROMOTIONS: Be sure to check Maxi Pro product images and promotions section to ensure you get more for less!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal Disclaimer†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN and ANIMALS. Store at room temperature Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease, either for yourself or your pets. Contact your health-care provider or veterinarian immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
IngredientsCAUTION: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders, being treated with anticoagulant medications, with diabetes or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycaemia, with a history of urinary tract stones, or with known allergies to shellfish. If condition worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
IngredientsWe recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
IngredientsProprietary Probiotic Blend 35 Billion CFU (**Potency at time of manufacture). L. Acidolphilus, L. Plantarum L. Casei, L. Lactics, B. Bifidum, L. Fermentum
DirectionsHOW MUCH TO FEED? Mix or Sprinkle over Wet Food, Serve and Leave. Once per day It couldn't be simpler! Recommended daily dosage depends on the size of your dog. UNDER 50 POUNDS - HALF a Scoop - Once per day OVER 50 POUNDS - One FULL Scoop
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have since asked the question "How long does the product last after December 31, 2018"? I asked this question some time ago, but neither Paul, nor Sadie, nor Sally from Health Labs have answered it. Even at one scoop per day, does it make sense, unless you have more than two dogs, to buy two and get one free in April, if they expire 12-31-2018?