- File Size: 329 KB
- Print Length: 22 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 9, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DUVMPLS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,131,957 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Gateway Cat (short story) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
I appreciated several of her special terms, including Gateway cat, Spare cat and serial cat acquisition.
I empathized each time she uttered those words "Of course, it couldn't last" and when she took The Meatball for "only" a couple of weeks, um, years? And the store bills and internet acquisitions just because it would MAYBE make the fur child happier. (Note to future new kitten owners, like small children, often they find the empty box and wrapping paper better than the gift.) Her descriptions of walks with Lucky and Meatball are preiceless.
This was a fun break in my day and made me smile.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Mary T. Wagner's "The Gateway Cat" is the book for those of you who grew up with pets(especially cats)throughout your life. Read morePublished on July 22, 2013 by Bryon Schaefer
Mary T. Wagner, author of Fabulous in Flats and other books about Life After Divorce, shares her experience with the animals in her life. Read morePublished on July 21, 2013 by Lisa J. Lickel
Mary T. Wagner's "The Gateway Cat" takes feline enthusiasts on a whirlwind series of adventues and affection as Mary becomes a cats and dog boarding house and rescue mission for... Read morePublished on July 17, 2013 by H. G. Scott
Owners (perhaps I should say cat-slaves) of cats will much enjoy this little story. You could have one hundred cats ... yet, each would have its own personality. Read morePublished on July 15, 2013 by Aquiferman
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Pets & Animal Care > Cats
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Cats, Dogs & Animals
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Humor & Entertainment
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Animal Care & Pets > Cats
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Humor