Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 28, 2013
I purchased this laptop for text based applications, and it works beautifully for what I bought it for. It reads the web just fine, and I can type and listen to music to my hearts content. It was packaged very safely, and arrived on time. I love it. Hoping to buy another laptop soon. Will definitely look into his seller again!
on September 20, 2012
About this mini I can not say much less compared to its competition, but for those using UBUNTU I must say that it moves smoothly, without any delay, to Linux users this computer is a great choice for a powerful machine and very good price, I'm very happy with this purchase.
on March 6, 2013
Nice and Handy, ...I would recommend it for people on the go. It is perfect for people traveling for work
on July 18, 2012
Came with the wrong cord so i had to buy a new one, plugged it in and it didnt work. I'm returning it today
on July 23, 2012
This is a good basic computer with great battery life. Woeks nicely at home with an external monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
2 people found this helpful
on July 20, 2012
I got a Gateway LT2013u (basically identical to this) from Best Buy quite a while ago. After barely a year of use (just outside the warranty), the video cable inside the hinge broke, causing the screen to glitch spectacularly except when the screen is tilted at precisely the right angle. This rendered it pretty much useless. It didn't even seem like a defect, just poor design/build quality. The hinge had always felt flimsy.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.