- File Size: 5359 KB
- Print Length: 92 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Jolly Creative Atelier (November 15, 2017)
- Publication Date: November 15, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0751BY44V
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#220,685 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #717 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- #2144 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- #6291 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
Gathered Magic: A Ley Line World Urban Fantasy Adventure (Relic Guardians Book 4) Kindle Edition
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love this series. It's treasure hunting, magic, and just all around fun. The worlds are amazing and the character development is incredible as well. This one definitely lives up to the hype. The series are all on the shorter novel size, so they're good for a bite sized fantasy.
Unfortunately, I think this series is going to be put on hold for a while - which gives you just enough time to catch up on the whole series! I definitely recommend it to anyone who has an interest in fantasy and characters like Lara Croft and Indiana Jones.
I really like this series, so I hope the authors continue to write about Hayley and Zoe. I like all the adventures they go on.
This book was too short for me, I wanted it to be longer. But in the short amount of pages, the authors put a lot of adventure into them.
I like Zoe's snark and combat skills and I like the way Hayley keeps trying to learn about what she's capable of.