Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ultimate 17 Pack Stylus Pen Set for Nintendo DS Lite (Bonus Pack W/ 4 Glow-In-The Dark Pens Included, Lifetime Warranty)
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on February 5, 2012
I got these for my kids to replace their original-issue styluses from the DS Lite. The original styluses kept falling out of the slot in the unit because of abrasion (and probably occasional chewing) on the locking bump. These are good-quality replacements that fit well in the DS Lite (all same size), and my kids are very pleased with them. They've even mentioned multiple times how much they like them, which is really saying something.
on July 8, 2013
I have had these for a while but never actually tried to see how well they glow in the dark, I just enjoyed the idea that I had a glow in the dark stylus. After testing these with a strong fluorescent black light and a bright UV LED flashlight, I found that they do not absorb any UV light at a normal distance from the light sources, instead the only way to get them to glow is to charge them by holding them right next to the bulb for at least 10-15 seconds, rotating for an even burn. Even then the glow does not last very long. I have plenty of glow in the dark stuff that show up very bright with UV and remain glowing for a while. These do not. See pics.
review image
on August 2, 2012
These Styluses come in a 4-pack, and they are soo cool! they fit nicely into the DS, and i no longer will loose my stylus.

the only down side of this item was that they didnt glow much at first. gotta hold them up to a light source to get them going. other than that, they are sooo cool!
on January 31, 2012
My two boys had lost all of their DSI pens except for one lavender one. I got two packs of these for $1.99 a piece, and they were worth every penny. They appear to be the exact same style and quality of the ones sold by Nintendo, which I wasn't expecting for the price. My boys were very happy to see new stylus pens had arrived in the mail, and my oldest quickly swapped out his remaining lavender one for a black one...ha ha!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 21, 2011
This is the biggest pack (17) of stylus pens that I have stumbled upon, and with so many colors to choose from. We have own so many styluses for the DSs as they are small and so easy to lose.

The quality is okay. Some of the tips are crooked but still functional. Good bargain for how much (under two bucks) I paid for it when it was on sale before the Holidays. Excellent stocking stuffer this Christmas.
on February 25, 2015
I bought these to replace the factory stylus that came with my wife's Pink DS that same color. I was shocked how difficult it was to find a replacement stylus that is the same color. I was very pleased to find these and at a great price. They are the correct color! The only con is they are not exactly the same size. They are really, really tight when you insert them down into the DS. This could be considered a good thing for some people like my son who has lost several that have fallen out of the slot, but my wife was really annoyed with the extremely tight fit.
on August 23, 2013
Not a video game (obviously). Arrived in a clear plastic pouch, no labeling!! Very cheap plastic and the tip easily detaches with no resistance at all! Got to use with my son's DSi and the best I can say is it fits in the original spot for stylus and works on the screen. I would have paid $1 for all four max if I had seen the quality before purchasing. My guess is they took pennies to manufacture. And they don't glow much at all, but I wasn't purchasing for that feature really.
on October 9, 2012
As you can see from the reviews on this item they are all +++ and even the 3 and 4 stars are not even related to the item quality. These are indeed the best and absolutely the best your money can get your if its stylus's that you want. I personally took the time to show the item I got in the mail today, you will not regret getting this if its for your DS/DS lite trust me.
review image
on October 6, 2015
I bought these to have a stylus to put in the slot on my old Nintendo DS, but they are too big and don't fit. The idea was to not have to use my phone stylus. They to work fine as a stylus, and the price is great, so overall they are a great deal. I may try and drill a hole through one so I can tie it to my DS strap.
on July 4, 2015
I have lost a number of stylus with my 3-DS, I never had an issue with my DSi but it must be the pen design because these have not slipped out like the others have and being glow in the dark I can find them (if they got a sufficient charge prior to entering someplace dark). It does work with the 3DS XL model (not as smooth (on the back)) as the ones designed for that model.