BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Gator GPB-BAK-OR Large Aluminum Pedal Board with Carry Bag, Orange
Color: Orange|Size: Large|Change

on May 12, 2015
Solid. Great color. Took a while to figure out setting it up with my power supply and cables, but works. A bit pricey for a low-tech hunk of metal, but that's the story for most pedalboards. The case is a nice addition.
on April 19, 2016
A pretty awesome pedal board designed for lots of custom configurations and room for a full-size power supply underneath. It will accommodate a full size volume pedal (like a metal Ernie Ball) too. The gig-bag type case is a real plus and plenty sturdy.
on March 9, 2017
This is by far the best pedal board I have owned (gone through 3 different boards in my 15+ years of gigging). I just love the simple/clean design. Easy to mount my pedal power underneath, hide all the cords/cables and mount each pedal to the board. Very efficient and plenty of real estate to fit approximately 10 pedals. Carry case works fine for my needs and adds enough protection for the day-to-day travels of a gigging musician. Definitely worth the price and may just be the last pedal board you ever need to purchase.
on January 6, 2017

Donner Chorus
TC Sentry
MXR Carbon Copy
Morely Bad Horsie

plus a Donner power supply. This board has plenty of room for all of them plus my amp Foot switch. I use a JSX 120 head and the foot switch is quite wide...but I have room for it. I like the fact that it actually has room for my amp foot switch as everything stays together that way.

the board is aluminum so it should stand up to decades of use and abuse. it is fairly light for its size and the carry case is well made and has lots of storage for cables, straps, etc...

my only gripe, and it's a small one, is the diagonal cut outs on the surface. I find that i had to rearrange pedals when putting together my set up as the diagonal cut outs sometimes created awkward angles for the patch cables..causing undo stress on the connections. Would have preferred completely vertical or horizontal cutouts instead..or simple length-wise 'tracks' cut outs, similar to the Donner or Pedal train boards.

but a small gripe...would probably buy this again
on June 6, 2015
This thing is great. There is a place for the voodoo labs (or similar) undernearth with wingnuts to hold it down. Tighten the power supply in before you add the velcro. Easier.
on April 13, 2016
I don't know how I got by before I bought this pedal board. It's got very high-quality construction and the dimensions are perfect for all sized pedals. I have 4 standard sizes and 2 "micro" sized pedals on it (they're about half the width of a standard stomp box) and everything sits just right. The angle of the board is comfortable. The bag that comes with it is also high-quality and makes it very quick and easy to pack up and transport. My only tiny complaint is the velcro that comes with it - it seems to stick to itself better than the board, so when trying to remove a pedal the velcro comes off of the board. Not really an issue with the pedal board itself. I recommend ordering some extra velcro pieces if you go with this board, is all.
on October 30, 2015
Love this board and bag. Makes moving and setting up very easy. very light. My only complain is I wish the slots were cut into the board either completely horizontally or vertically instead of at an angle.
on December 24, 2015
I have both the large and small versions of this pedalboard. Built like a tank. No worries about warpage. What sold me on it is the case. I've seen my buddies carrying around their Pedaltrain boards with the thin and flimsy bags they come with. NO protection at all. The Gator cases have a semi-rigid front flap that will offer some protection to the tops of your pedals. Zippers are large and sturdy. The fabric itself is thick and stands up to weekend warrior duty.
on October 1, 2015
I have used this at a couple gigs so far and am very happy with it. The case feels very durable, the board itself has plenty of space, and the mounting bracket for the power supply works great
on November 10, 2016
Extremely solid. The case that comes with the pedal board is great. I honestly have no complaints about this. It's everything I hoped it would be & more.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.