Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $14.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Gator Cases Lightweight Polyfoam Mandolin Case; Fit's Both 'A' and 'F' Body Styles (GL-MANDOLIN)
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||31.7 x 6.1 x 11 inches|
|Item Weight||1.75 Kilograms|
About this item
- Hybrid style case fits both 'A' and 'F' Style Mandolins
- Rugged Nylon exterior with dense EPS foam core and plush lining
- Interior storage compartment and zippered outer pocket offer secure hideaways for capos, strings, picks, and accessories
- Heavy-Duty nylon web carry handle and removable shoulder strap makes it comfortable and easy to take your case on the road
- Interior Dimensions: Body Length 15" Body Height 4.13" Lower Bout Width 10.83" Middle Bout Width 6.89" Upper Bout Width 5.83" Overall Length 27.95"
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Lightweight Series Features
Hybrid Style Case with Rugged Nylon Exterior
Hybrid case style, offering the best of both worlds: the portability of a gig bag meets the sturdy protection of a hard-shell case. High-quality nylon forms a water-resistant, tear-resistant exterior
Safe and Secure Plush Lined Interior
Dense EPS Foam core and plush lining keep your guitar safe from bumps and scratches
Interior Storage Compartment
Spacious interior storage compartments offer secure hideaways for capos, strings, picks, and accessories
Nylon Carry Handle & Adjustable Shoulder Strap
Nylon-web handles provide a firm grip and a removable shoulder strap makes it comfortable and easy to take your case on the road
Gator Cases Lightweight Series Case for Mandolin
The Gator Lightweight GL Series rigid EPS polyfoam case is designed to fit ‘A’ and ‘F’ style mandolins and provides both protection and portability. The semi-rigid frame is covered in highly durable, moisture-resistant nylon and heavy- duty zippers keep your instrument perfectly secured. The Gator GL Series Cases includes a plush interior and EPS foam core that fits your mandolin like a glove, while numerous storage compartments keep your strings, picks and accessories organized. Grab onto the heavy-duty handle or attach the removable shoulder strap and easily take your Gator GL-MANDOLIN on the road.
- Interior Dimensions: Body Length 15" Body Height 2.5" Lower Bout Width 10" Middle Bout Width 10.5" Upper Bout Width 7" Overall Length 27.75"
Perfect cross between hard case & gig bag Lightweight mandolin case Exterior is covered with 600-Denier ballistic material Internally constructed of dense EPS foam Interior is covered in soft plush with foam support for the neck Two accessory pockets Parachute nylon web carrying handle Comfortable removable shoulder strap #10 Zippers Specifications:Body Length 15" Body Height 4.13" Lower Bout Width 10.83" Middle Bout Width 6.89" Upper Bout Width 5.83" Overall Length 27.95". Exterior : 30"x12.75"x5.25" Accessory Space : 6'x3'x2' Weight : 5 lbs.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That means - the instrument is protected, cushioned, easy to carry and has room for most things. My one complaint (and a minor one at that) is that the larger exterior pocket isn't large enough to fit your typical song book. Other than that, however, you can't beat this one.
Storage is good in the area under the neck, where I keep a digital tuner, spare strings and a string winder; and as others have said, the exterior pocket is too small for music, but easily holds a small plastic fishing tackle box which works well for keeping picks, nail clippers and emery board, and other small odds and ends.
It is well-made, sturdy and somewhat bulky. The handle is not the easiest in the world to use, a little too flexible for my taste, but it certainly works. I have not used the backpack straps but keep them in the front pocket along with the little tackle box just in case I decide to try them someday. It is reasonably light-weight. I am confident that my mandolin is well-protected.
Addendum: Having used this case for over a year now I am delighted, and am upgrading my review from 4 stars to 5. My sweet old mandolin has all the protection it deserves, the case is easy to carry, and the pockets hold all the accessories I need. Other musicians have admired it and ordered it for themselves.
Top reviews from other countries
Very comfortable when carried using the shoulder straps - heavier than what I am used to, but benefits far outweight the slight increase in weight.
The Shroud fits on top of the mandolin and the lid closes and holds the mandolin in place and the outside pockets provide enough room for your bits and bobs. The only way to get a better case would be to spend at least twice as much money, or for the Eastman, buying the Eastman case at nearly three times the cost.