|Item Weight||27 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||68 x 12 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||53110|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||53110|
|OEM Part Number||53110|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Gator ETX Soft Roll Up Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | 53110 | Fits 2014 - 2018, 2019 Ltd/Lgcy GMC Sierra & Chevrolet Silverado 1500 6'6" Bed Bed | Made in the USA
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fits 14-18, 2019 Limited/Legacy GMC Sierra & Chevrolet Silverado 1500 6'6" Bed
- MADE IN THE USA | And supported by our USA-based customer service team!
- Easy & Fast Install | Simply clamp the rails on without the use of a drill. Cover assembly comes with everything you need for a simple install
- 100% Truck Bed Access | Roll the cover towards the cab and secure with the storage strap for full access to your bed.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY | The Gator ETX Soft Roll Up is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on the frame and a 10-year warranty on the tarp
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Gator ETX roll-up truck bed tonneau cover protects your cargo from the elements when you need it, and allows for full use of your truck bed when you don’t. Heavy-duty latching provides enhanced security, and the industrial-strength leather-grain vinyl provides a sleek and stylish appearance. The adjustable tension control feature keeps the cover pulled tight in any condition, and the inside-mount design allows for full access to stake pocket holes for use with other accessories. The Gator ETX Soft Roll Up truck bed cover is proudly MADE IN THE USA and comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
From the manufacturer
Gator ETX Soft Roll Up Truck Bed Cover
The Gator ETX roll-up truck bed tonneau cover protects your cargo from the elements when you need it, and allows for full use of your truck bed when you don’t.
Gator ETX Soft Roll Up Features & Benefits
Easy & Fast No-drill Install
Simply clamp the rails on without the use of a drill. Cover assembly comes with everything you need for a simple install.
Cover mounts inside of bed rails allowing full access to stake pocket holes for use with other accessories.
The trigger latch on the driver side of the cover only takes one hand to operate.
Full Bed Access
Roll the cover towards the cab and secure with the storage strap for full bed access.
Always Looking Great
The adjustable tension control feature keeps the cover pulled tight in any condition, and the inside-mount design allows for full access to stake pocket holes for use with other accessories.
Easy To Use
Drive with the cover in the open position by rolling it towards the cab and securing tightly with the fastening buckles.
Low Profile Design
The cover maintains a low-profile providing a stylish design that complements the look of your truck.
Proudly Made In The U.S.A.
Proudly made in the U.S.A. and supported by our USA-based customer support team!
|Gator ETX Roll Up Tonneau Cover||Gator ETX Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover||Gator EFX Hard Tri-Fold||Gator FX Hard Quad-Fold|
|STYLE||Soft roll up - cover rolls up 100% of the way toward the cab of the truck||Soft tri-fold - cover folds up 2/3 of the way toward the cab of the truck||Hard tri-fold - cover folds up 2/3 of the way toward the cab of the truck||Hard quad-fold - cover folds up 100% of the way towards the cab of the truck|
|BED ACCESS||100% Bed Access||2/3 Bed Access||2/3 Bed Access||100% Bed Access|
|BACKED BY GATOR FOR||Limited Lifetime||Limited Lifetime||3 Years||4 Years|
|FINISH||Industrial-grade leather-grain vinyl||Industrial-grade leather-grain vinyl||Black powder-coat finish on heavy duty aluminum panels||Black powder-coat finish on aircraft grade aluminum panels|
|INSTALLATION||No-drill, no-tool install in 20-30 minutes||No-drill, no-tool installation in less than 5 minutes||No-drill, no-tool install in 20-30 minutes||No-drill install on most vehicles. 20-30 minutes.|
|WHY BUY?||Convenient truck bed protection||Convenient truck bed protection and simple operation||Enhanced, affordable truck bed protection||Advanced truck bed protection with 100% bed access|
|DRIVING POSITIONS||Fully opened or fully closed||2/3 open by securing with storage straps, or fully closed||2/3 open by securing with storage straps, or fully closed||2/3 open by securing with straps, flipped up the cab by securing with prop rods, or fully closed|
|FITMENT/MOUNTING||Cover mounts inside of bed rails providing a low profile||Cover mounts on top of bed rails||Cover mounts inside of bed rails providing a low profile||Cover mounts inside of bed rails providing a low profile|
|STAKE POCKET ACCESS?||✓||No||✓||✓|
|MADE IN THE USA?||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: I have owned several soft low-profile tonneau covers by various manufacturers and present this review with that in mind. All pictures are from this product.
I purchased this tonneau cover for my 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 with the 6’6” box. Overall, the product does what it is intended to do - cover your bed. Of all the brands that I have owned and reviewed, this is the lowest price point ($199 at time of purchase) and stacks well comparably in terms of quality and installation. I am rating as a 4/5 because of the locking mechanism only being on one side and is not swappable, along with the other cons
- Cheap price, good quality tonneau material
- Installation is quick (60 minutes or less regardless of experience) and can be done solo
- there is weather sealing across the outer perimeter entirely
- This is the lowest profile of any tonneau cover I have owned, nearly flush to the bed rails
- The rails appeared to be slightly warped, unsure if this is a manufacturer defect or result of cheap metal
- The tonneau cover secures at only one point (driver side) which not only is visible to the eye, but compromises the security
- The rail that runs parallel to the tailgate does not have enough height to activate the locking mechanism and as a result will not latch while the tailgate is closed, unless the rails are mounted above the bed and in turn losing the flush mounting appearance. Additionally, because the tailgate is closed after latching the tonneau cover, the weather strip parallel to the tailgate does not lay on top as it likely would if the tailgate could be closed while latching into the security mechanism (see images)
- The rail mounts are very low quality and only comes in a pack of six (6) for three (3) on each side. This is inadequate and less than what competitors at the same price point offer. As a result, it becomes challenging to perfectly align the rails to the bed frame as there should be at least four (4) mounting points on each side, if not five (5) in my opinion
- Common with all soft tonneau covers I have owned, the thread appears to already be unraveling immediately out of the shipping box. I have noticed this occur after months of use in the elements, but never out of the box (See images)
We had doubt and concerns about purchasing an “ after-market” truck bed cover, after Chevrolet told us the “pros “ and “cons,”,if we decided to do so: improper fitting,rusting after prolonged use, leaks, etc. We were quoted a price of $1.5 k for the Chevrolet product and decided to try this product, because it was more AFFORDABLE.
We are very happy we did! The ordering/shipment process was “ no-hassle” , arrived as scheduled, and was easy to install , as stated in the instruction manual. Our bed cover was put to the test , as it has rained , consistently, for the past 30 days, and counting! I admit, leaking was my primary concern , but, I am proud to say, the truck bed is COMPLETELY DRY! Whew! I love the extra space in the truck when we shop and travel because we can now place our groceries, and luggage in the truck bed without worry. Our packages are SAFE and DRY!
Do yourself a favor , BUY THIS PRODUCT, SAVE your $$$$ , and PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY!
Top international reviews
Install was simple three clamps each side and two bolts.
We weren't sure whether we needed the old truck bed or new truck bed style, but after scrolling through the pictures of the item, the description and pictures made it easy to order the correct item. This information could be made more easily available.
I can't describe the durability of this product yet, but it is working well so far in the cold winter climate.
Installed myself in 20 minutes.
Lots of compliments.
All around fantastic product.
Glad I purchased the Gator cover.
Quality product for a very reasonable price.