Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

God Gave Us Easter
Format: Hardcover|Change

on March 15, 2013
This is my third book by Ms. Bergren, and it did not disappoint. Through a family of polar bears, she gives us the story of Easter. She explains each of the secular parts of celebrating the holiday, and how it relates to the real meaning of the holiday - the resurrection of Christ and why that happened.Her illustrations are as lovely as they have been in her other books, and the polar bear parents explain love with great gentleness to their child.

I would recommend this book as well as God Gave Us Christmas, and God Gave Us You, for every family who wants to offer Christ based answers to very small children, using language that they will understand.
on April 24, 2017
I got this for my grandchildren after reading all the rave reviews, wanting something that would tell the religious story of Easter in a way they could understand. I don't know why this book has so many 5 star reviews. I found the story to be disjointed and didn't seem like it was even about Jesus' Resurrection half the time. Some of it seemed pretty dark, too, which I didn't want for my 1 and 3 year old grandsons. My daughter-in-law also was disappointed in the book, as she wanted a toddlers' story of Easter. I wish now I had gotten the Berenstain Bears Easter book instead. Next year...
on April 9, 2017
Incredible! We bought the Christmas version last year and loved it so much, we had to try the Easter version. What a beautiful, God-inspired book. The authors so beautifully explain the gift of Easter in a way that touches both children and adults. This is a book to treasure year after year!
on April 29, 2017
The illustrations were cute, but I thought this was going to be a children's version of Jesus's resurrection. The storyline was all over the place and at times I forgot that it was even about Easter at all. I would not recommend this book if you're looking for a good biblical based Easter explanation.
on June 8, 2016
Gift for grandchild who enjoyed the true story of Easter, a nice balance to all the candy and easter bunny stuff.
on March 7, 2017
This book is a great way to help teach your children the real reason why we celebrate Easter. We really enjoy this book!
on September 21, 2017
I love this story! It explains Easter in such an amazing way. I got it for my one year old. Definitely to advanced for him.. but it was a great book to read with the whole family. We look forward to getting others like it. :)
on May 7, 2017
Cute book with good story line and nice picture. I ordered this for my 1.5 year old to be able to start teaching the easter story to and it is too advanced of a story line of course for him but hope he will enjoy it as he grows.
on April 18, 2017
I am definitely in the minority, but I did not love this book. I bought it for my boys, ages 4.5 and 2. It is a long story, but they love being read to. My biggest problem was NO mention of Jesus dying on the cross, why he died for us, and then his resurrection. It was disappointing. I would have returned it, but I would have gotten only a small refund after paying to send it back.
on June 6, 2017
Very cute story and like how it incorporates the true meaning of Easter