|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $5.00 (33%)
Gay Anal Sex: How To Bottom Without Pain Or Stains Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
If your a novice or someone who has been doing "it" for years this book will both enlighten you and inform you in more ways than one. The information is simply written and everything on gay anal intercourse for those who bottom (including yours truely) is covered here. Learn how to relax those two stubborn sphincter muscles that we have to take on any size man without pain or hurt, read how to be properly cleaned for a night of passion with the man of your dreams and find out the do's and don't when it comes to being a power bottom. Also learn how to please your partner once he is inside you. This last bit of info will make your lover/partner love you even more.
There is also a neat chapter on dildos and butt-plugs and finding the right kinds of lube to use.
Simply an A+ read!
I found the book's Q&A formatting a bit shaky, but not too bad. It was enlightening to hear people's real-life dilemmas and their solutions but at the same it was hard to go back to the section you wanted to re-read. It needs better sequential organizing, I think. Personally, I liked how short the book is (63 pages) because it gets straight to the point--how to bottom without pain.
These points pale in comparison to the highly useful information and the sometimes laugh out loud humor the author uses to make his point. I've read all the books on this subject. They're either written by credentialed authors (doctors) who sound too clinical with mounds of interesting but ultimately useless information or uncredentialed authors who've literally written stuff like, "I hear if you do it in this manner you'll get a better result." OMG.
This author--a sex columnist who once hosted a sex show on HBO--however, seems to straddle the chasm between being medically accurate and casual enough to make things understandable. Specifically, here's what I liked:
- The book is short. You can read it in one or two hours.
- The book is centered around one issue--how to do it painlessly.
- Author doesn't promise instant results (that's how you know somebody knows what they're talking about--when they don't oversell)
- The questions (from real gay guys who've written to the author) are fascinating. This one's off-topic a bit but I love it so much I actually tweeted it out to my friends: "I look like a top. How do I put out bottom energy at the bars?"
- The author just flat out makes me laugh. He's sort of like Dan Savage but not as edgy or intellectual. He typically weaves in anecdotes/jokes to his answers.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hilarious read and great instructions. They are good tips that actually work too.Published 20 days ago by mreynoldsut
Super super helpful. I went from beginner to power bottom because of this book. I've learn that there is no such thing as too big. And muddy strips never again.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Infofmative. Makes it seem harder than it is. Then again, I have always enjoyed bottoming for some very hung men.Published 4 months ago by jk
I still haven't even read it, and I bought it a very long time ago! The cover and the title made me laugh so hard. Read morePublished 5 months ago by searlc
Ryan Arnold loved this book so much, he told me it helped him achieve next level buttsex with his boyfriend.Published 7 months ago by Honest review
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Gay
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Sex
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > LGBT Studies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > LGBT > Gay