Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-performance exercise glider for improved cardiovascular performance
- Unsurpassed range of motion goes from slow walk to full run with no sudden stops
- Easy-to-use, 5-function workout computer tracks speed, distance, time, and more
- Extra-wide, non-skid foot platforms; durable 1.5-inch rolled steel frame
- High-density foam handlebars; maximum weight capacity of 250 pounds
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||White||Black, Gray||Gray, White||Black||Multi||Pink|
|Item Dimensions||28 x 43 x 53.75 in||16.5 x 28 x 57 in||26.6 x 37.8 x 60 in||28.5 x 48 x 59.5 in||9.06 x 38.58 x 24.8 in||23.62 x 45.28 x 59.06 in|
|Item Weight||42 lbs||37 lbs||61 lbs||66 lbs||0.57 lb||55.12 lbs|
|Additional Features||Non-skid foot platforms||Comfort abdominal support pad||Micro-tension controller||Adjustable seat||Dual-action handlebars||Anti-slip platforms|
|Warranty Description||12 month warranty included||1 Year frame; 90 days parts||3 Months||1 year||1 year||1 Year frame; 90 days parts|
Gazelle Edge gives you a total body workout; building your cardiovascular system, and burning those unwanted calories.
Burn calories, tone your muscles, and improve your cardiovascular endurance with the Gazelle Edge, which simultaneously works out both your upper and lower body. Ideal for all fitness levels, the Edge's unsurpassed range of motion lets you go from a slow walk to a full run with no sudden stops, so you won't put undue pressure on your joints. The resulting aerobic workout will challenge you without sacrificing your knees. Details include an easy-to-use, five-function workout computer that delivers immediate feedback on speed, distance, time, and calories burned; a foldable footprint for easy storage; extra-wide, non-skid foot platforms; a durable 1.5-inch rolled steel frame; high-density foam handlebars; and a maximum weight capacity of 250 pounds.
- Easy-to-use computer provides immediate feedback on speed, distance, time and approximate calories burned
- Patented, dual-action split suspension provides a complete range of motion and freedom of movement
- 1-1/2-inch gauge steel construction holds up to 250 pounds
- Extra-wide, nonskid foot platforms for added stability
- Handlebars are covered with high-density foam for extra comfort
- Folds quickly for easy storage so it won't take up space in your home
- Low-impact workout gives you an aerobic workout
- Lets you go from a slow walk to a full run with no sudden stops
- Completely smooth and quiet
- For all fitness levels and ages
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety WarningAs with any exercise program, consult your physician before you begin.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recommend it if you re like me and don like to work out a lot, this one is a simple machine that will help you lose a few pounds of course if you eat healthy also. its sturdy enough, It wasn't that difficult to assemble either. My dad and i put it together in about 20 minutes.
Its a good exercise for your arms, legs, and i'm pretty sure it also helps the tummy.
My only complaints are that the cheap plastic spacers they give you for when it does not perfectly go together ( to be expected, nothing will be perfect) simply don't work - the gap is too small to use both and too big to use just one. Had to got to hardware store and buy a rubber gasket, sand it down to fit. Second complaint is the unit started squeaking badly after just a couple of days use. But it has held up so far with daily use, hopefully will continue to do so.
Most recent customer reviews