Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Gazillion Bubbles Hurricane Machine, Colors May Vary
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.59. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The original Gazillion bubble machine makes 500 bubbles per minute!
- Features the one and only Gazillion Solution!
- Great machine for a birthday party!
- Special Gazillion bubble formula is a one of a kind great bubble solution.
- Gazillion Bubbles- the world's Best Bubble Solution.
- Front of machine is removable for easy cleaning.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Ready to make billions of bubbles? It's easy with the Gazillion Bubble Machine.
From the Manufacturer
The Gazillion Bubble Machine makes over 500 bubbles a minute. This magical bubble machine fills the air with bubbles. This Bubble machine is great for birthdays parties and picnics.
Compare to similar items
This item Gazillion Bubbles Hurricane Machine, Colors May Vary
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Clicks Deals||Art Lobby||TODAY'S DEALS ** NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES **||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||17.25 x 17.75 x 9.13 in||4.55 x 11.6 x 4.65 in||5 x 10.3 x 3.3 in||7.8 x 8.1 x 6.8 in||2.5 x 3.25 x 12 in||6 x 8 x 9.5 in|
Top customer reviews
A few tips:
1. The itty bitty bubble solution it comes with only lasts about 20 minutes. (We timed it) I recommend getting the Gazillion 2-liter bubble solution. That stuff makes the best bubbles. Nothing else can compare.
2. Make sure not to over fill it. It's very easy to do. I do wish there was a way to hold more bubble fluid so I didn't have to refill every 10 minutes or so or at least a max line to show you when to stop pouring the bubble solution in. If you do fill it up too high it will leak.
3. If your bubble wand stops working check to make sure it's appropriately attached to the motor. My toddler was messing with it and it didn't work. Turns out his little fingers lifted it off the thing that makes it spin. After I made sure it was attached correctly we had no more issues.
We have been using this bubble maker daily (with the exception of the few times we've had rain) and it's working as if it was still brand new! This is also after about a dozen times it has fallen off our outdoor table. For some reason kids are drawn to it and feel the need to play with the bubble wand while it's spinning so I recommend keeping it high out of reach. I'm really surprised how well it's holding together after all the usage it has gotten so far.