Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 6, 2017
I wear a size 12 women so i went with a size 14 and they fit. The quality is nice and the length is great. I'm 5'8 in height. My size is 39-34-38. I still have a pinch of room if they shrink a little.The fuschia color size 14 was a little small but the white and black was ok in size 14. I got the grey in size 16 and they are ok but a little roomy, if i dry them on high heat they will fit. The heat will not shorten them but it will make them tight. I line dry mine. I put one pair in the dryer by mistake and they shrinked a little but they fit very nice now. The material is great and i will buy more colors soon. One more thing i have a very slim backside and i'm straight up and down with a little hip action and skinny legs so my beautiful queens if you have a full bottom, nice hips and beautiful big legs you might need to go with a size 16?. Talk to you later beauty queens.
on May 2, 2016
I purchased these same pants a couple of summers ago in a size 18, I've since lost weight and had to reorder for a new size and fit.

Currently I am 5'9. 175lbs…waist is about 33in, hips are about 37in.

After reading some of the reviews saying the pants ran small, I ordered a size up from what I would normally wear. I ordered a 16 instead of a 14…and for me, they're a LITTLE big. The first pair I owned were fitted and stretchy, very comfortable. Since I wanted these to also be fitted but not too tight, I went with a 16 and a 14 would've been PERFECT. They're not so big that I can't wear them…they're ok, just a little loose. I was hoping that a wash and dryer spin would tighten them up a bit but no…they didn't shrink one bit. I'm not sure why mine were more true-to-size than others who've reviewed these pants but for me, the size I wear is the size I should've ordered.

Overall, a good buy…I plan to order a couple more colors but will likely be buying a size 14 instead of the 16.
on September 13, 2014
These feel like bootcut jeans rather than skinny, on account that they're not conforming to the shape of my legs, leaving them baggy towards the bottom of the jeans. That being said, the opposite is what happens at the top. The waist part of the jeans creates a muffin top for me and I hate that so much. The elasticity of the top is tougher so I have to constantly pull up the waistband for the muffin to go away temporarily.

The burgundy colored jeans came and the tag labelled it "wine". I'm not so upset with this because I would have chosen wine(looks like a dark berry color) had there been a wine option but I chose burgundy and expected the label and the color to agree as well.
on September 13, 2016
These pants have a real nice cut to them. I have a straight body, not very curvy, with long legs. I was so pleased when I tried them on. I'm really looking forward to wearing them. They have a comfy little stretch to them. Very pleased.
on March 17, 2014
This is my first review... as there are a lot of different experiences with these jeans; I figured I'll throw mine in. Your body type obviously will affect how it fits. I am on the thick side... hips about a 46' and I have thick legs. I usually can fit between a size 12 and 14 depending on the jeans stretch factor. So I got a size 14 in a few colors which fits just right.

However the quality of the jeans are good, but note these are low rise jeans, as well as they are tapered at the bottom but not as much as a skinny jean.

The con is as the day progressed I did notice that the jeans start to stretch out, so they don't quite keep a fitted form. They also do collect some lint, so for lighter colors a lint brush might be needed.

But overall I do like the jeans. I think after a few washes they should keep a better fit.
on November 12, 2013
I bought these in purple and mustard yellow. These pants are very cute, the colors are vibrant, and the stitching looks good. They're thick enough where they won't show your panty line like some skinny jeans. I washed them a couple of times now and they still look like new. Only thing is they run a bit small. I ordered a size up, but I still need to wear my spanx with them.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on January 6, 2015
Fabric is lightweight, soft & very stretchy. After sitting in them for 5 hours everything from the waistband to the knees is baggy and out of shape.I wouldn't call these skinny fit, more like a slim fit. Size seemed a little large. I'm a 20, I ordered a 20 but an 18 would have fit better. They are quite long too - probably 32-33" inseam? I love the color. I ordered the mustard, which isn't quite as dark as the image - it's closer to USC Trojan gold and it's really nice. Overall, I really like them, and would order other colors, but not for $30 - at $20 I'd pick up another 3 pair =)
on April 17, 2014
For those of you who actually know what "Skinny jeans" means, you are not going to have any extra flapping fabric like with just about any other variety of jeans. They wear like tights.
I normally wear a size 14, and I ordered a size 14 and they fit beautifully. The twill has a soft nap almost like velveteen.

Removing one star because the colors aren't *nearly* as bright as advertised, but I expect that I'll buy at least two more pairs of these to round out the "bright color" jeans wardrobe for the summer. Definitely beats paying $80 a pair for my normal blue-denim brand.
on November 19, 2017
nice fit
on September 10, 2014
I bought two pair of these. Blue and Grey. The blue fit, and the grey were super small comparatively. The rise is much lower than I expected, although I'm not sure why - you can see in the picture it's quite low. The material was super soft, and that was awesome. I've washed the blue pair and they didn't shrink or fade in the wash. I love the jeans, but man, they fit on the small side and if you've got any sort of belly, you may as well forget the comfort. I did end up returning the grey pair, and that was very easy (that's a plus!)
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question