Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8GB GDDR5 Advanced Edition VR Ready DP HDMI DVI Gaming Graphics Card (ROG-STRIX-GTX1070TI-A8G-GAMING)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1759 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) featuring 8GB GDDR5 256-bit memory powered by NVIDIA Pascal. Dimensions- 11.73 x 5.28 x 2.07 Inch
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting on the shroud and backplate provides a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across asus Aura Sync enabled products
- MaxContact plus Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers 2X more GPU to heatsink contact for increased cooling efficiency with premium quality aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- Patented wing-blade 0dB fans with FanConnect II optimizes cooling performance using three axial fans to maximize airflow and two 4-pin headers for targeted system cooling
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and a free 1-year premium license of XSplit Gamecaster
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
There is a newer model of this item:
|Save on Quality Cables by AmazonBasics|
AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable, 6 Feet, 24-Pack $150.99
AmazonBasics DisplayPort to DVI Cable - 6 Feet, 10-Pack $99.08
AmazonBasics Nylon Braided USB A to Lightning Compatible Cable - Apple MFi Certified - Dark Grey, 6-Foot, 10-Pack $69.98
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Powered by NVIDIA Pascal, the ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti delivers raw power unleashed. MaxContact technology delivers increased cooling efficiency while Auto-extreme manufacturing with Super Alloy Power II components ensures premium quality and reliability. GPU Tweak II can push your performance up to 1759 MHz with just one click.
At a Glance
- 1683 MHz Boost Clock
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting
- MaxContact plus Auto-extreme manufacturing technology
- Patented wing-blade 0dB fans with FanConnect II
- GPU Tweak II
MaxContact is an industry-first GPU cooling technology, featuring an enhanced copper heat spreader that directly contacts the GPU. MaxContact utilizes precision machining to provide a surface that makes up to 2X more contact with the GPU than traditional heat spreaders, resulting in improved thermal transfer.
40% More Heat Dissipation Area
New ROG Strix graphics are constructed with a 2.5-slot width, providing 40% more heat sink surface area for heat dissipation compared to previous 2-slot designs for dramatically cooler and quieter performance.
Patented Wing-Blade Design
Patented wing-blade fans delivers maximum air flow and 105% greater static pressure over the heat sink, while operating at an up to 3X quieter volume than reference cards.
ASUS FanConnect II
ASUS FanConnect II features two 4-pin, hybrid-controlled headers that can be connected to both PWM and DC system fans for optimal system cooling. The connected fans reference both the GPU and CPU, operating automatically based on the one with the higher temperature. A comprehensive set of tuning options allow you to tune fan speeds for efficient cooling.
All ASUS graphics cards are now produced using Auto-Extreme Technology, an industry-exclusive, 100% automated production process that incorporates premium materials to set a new standard of quality. Auto-Extreme Technology ensures consistent graphics card quality as well as improved performance and longevity.
Outshine The Competition
Featuring Aura RGB Lighting on both the shroud and backplate, ROG Strix graphics cards are capable of displaying millions of colors and six different effects for a personalized gaming system. ROG Strix graphics cards also feature ASUS Aura Sync, RGB LED synchronization technology that enables complete gaming system personalization when the graphics card is paired with an Aura-enabled gaming motherboard.