4 Year Asurion PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 980TI Overclocked 6 GB DDR5 384-bit DisplayPort HDMI 2.0 DVI-I Gaming Graphics Card
|Price:||$925.19 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Factory-overclocked at 1291MHz GPU boost clock, with 7200MHz memory speed; 1317MHz GPU boost clock in OC mode provides faster gaming experience.
- Strix drives Direct CU III with Triple Patented Wing-Blade 0dB Fan Design that lets you enjoy games like League of Legends and StarCraft in absolute silence! And during heavy loading, Strix performs 30% cooler and 3X quieter than reference
- ASUS uses 12+2 phase AUTO-EXTREME Technology with Super Alloy Power II which is premium aerospace-grade quality and reliability.
- AUTO-EXTREME technology is an industry-first 100% automated production process.
- GPU Tweak II with Game caster provides intuitive performance tweaking and lets you stream your gameplay instantly.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 4GB GDDR5 PCiE Graphics Cards GV-N980WF3-4GD
EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB HYBRID GAMING,All in One No Hassle Water Cooling, Just Plug and Play Graphics Card 06G-P4-1996-KR
ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Dual-fan OC Edition VR Ready Dual HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (DUAL-GTX1060-O6G)
ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 970 Overclocked 4 GB DDR5 256-bit DisplayPort HDMI 2.0 DVI-I Graphics Card
ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX Graphics Card (STRIX-GTX1080-A8G-GAMING)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||OneDealOutlet Online||Amazon.com||Kemp IT||Amazon.com||OutletPC||Amazon.com|
|Device Type||Graphics Cards||Graphics Cards||Graphics Cards||Graphics Cards||Graphics Cards||Graphics Cards|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E, PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E, PCI-E||PCI-E|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Nvidia GeForce||Nvidia GeForce||Nvidia GeForce||gddr5||Nvidia GeForce||gddr5|
|Graphics Card Ram||6 GB||4 GB||6 GB||6,000 MB||4 GB||8,000 MB|
|Graphics Ram Type||DDR5 SDRAM||GDDR5||GDDR5||GDDR5||DDR5 SDRAM||GDDR5|
|Hardware Connectivity||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16|
|Built-In Media||—||—||—||Warranty Card, User Manual, Software drivers||—||warranty card, user manual, software drivers|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 16 x 9.2 in||9.3 x 15.9 x 3.5 in||1.5 x 10.5 x 4.4 in||1.5 x 11.7 x 5.2 in||1.57 x 11 x 5.5 in||1.57 x 11.73 x 5.28 in|
|Memory Bus Width||384 bits||256 bits||—||192 bits||256 bits||256 bits|
|Memory Clock Speed||7,200 MHz||—||7,010 MHz||1,809 MHz||7,010 MHz||1,835 MHz|
|Style Name||STRIX GTX980TI 6GB OC||GTX 980 WindForce 4GB||GTX 980 Ti Hybrid||DUAL 6GB||STRIX GTX970 4GB OC||ROG STRIX|
ASUS Strix GTX 980TI is an all-new gaming graphics card packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including Direct CU III with Triple Patented Wing-Blade 0dB Fan Design delivers max air flow with 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance; 0dB fan technology for light gameplay in total silence
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only thing I saw that bugged me was "GPU SAG". This board is super heavy and even with the Maximus VIII Board it was noticeable. You would think ASUS would have done something to address it before production. So I took a wooden dowel and 2 plastic end caps and black spray paint (all from Lowes for under $15) and made a support leg. You hardly notice it in the case and it will keep the sag away forever. Check out the picture I added and see what you think.
It's also awesome looking, and has a create interface for overclocking and noise control. I will say this - if you're looking at the "Run starcraft with no fan noise!!!!" feature, this honestly isn't the card for you. The cost makes no sense for running minecraft. This is the card you need if you want to run the latest stuff at full blast and high resolution for Oculus Rift.
Not everyone needs to be this awesome. If you do, though, then buy this card with confidence. Enjoy Asus's ridiculous attempts at English.
Also, don't buy the non-overclocked one, because why would you? You can't overclock the standard one to the same level as you can this one (at least, using Asus's included software).
Most recent customer reviews
Only problem I have is I can see when I'm getting blown up in MechWarrior now :).Read more