|Memory Speed||1545 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti|
|Card Description||NVIDIA GeForce RTX2080TI|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||11 GB|
ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11G Turbo Edition GDDR6 HDMI DP 1.4 Type-C graphics card (TURBO-RTX2080TI-11G)
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti|
|Video Output Interface||DisplayPort, HDMI|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1560 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) featuring 11GB GDDR6 352-bit memory and 4352 CUDA cores
- Supports up-to 4 monitors with DisplayPort 1. 4, HDMI 2. 0 and a VR headset via USB Type C ports
- 8mm dual-ball Bearing fans and cutting-edge shroud provide superior cooing and Airflow, All while being quiet, efficient, and having 2x the lifespan compared to traditional Sleeve bearing fans.
- 144 Hour validation program ensures the best stability of your GPU through rigorous and extensive testing with heavy workloads.
- Gpu Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, X Split Game caster, WT Fast and Quantum Cloud dual-ball Bearing fans provide superior airflow, All while being quiet, efficient, and having 2x the lifespan compared to traditional Sleeve bearing fans.
More to consider from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
ASUS aspires to deliver the incredible in everything it does. With more than 16,000 employees around the globe with a world-class R&D team of 5,500 engineers, and 13 billion in revenue, ASUS is dedicated to the design and manufacture of products that perfectly meet the needs of today’s (and tomorrow’s) digital home and office.
The ASUS Turbo GeForce RTX 2080 Ti is designed from the ground up for systems with multiple GPUs or other airflow restricting scenarios by incorporating a host of subtle design optimizations that improve airflow through the shroud and increase reliability. Grasp the reins of the most powerful graphics platform ever.
- ASUS GeForce RTX graphics cards are powered by the Turing GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform.
- DirectX 12: Power new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming.
- 4K: Step up to the ultimate 4K gaming experience with GeForce RTX.
- Redesigned Shroud improves cooling for multi-card configurations and chassis with limited airflow
- Dual-ball Bearing Fan with IP5X Dust Resistance is a larger, quieter, and dust resistant fan that shifts more air.
The Turbo GeForce RTX 2080 Ti features a new shroud that's designed to look sharp while optimizing cooling on several fronts. Parts of the shroud surrounding the fan intake have been raised to create a buffer between other cards in SLI setups and space-restricted chassis.
Dual-ball Bearing Fan
The Turbo GeForce RTX 2080 Ti features an 80mm dual-ball bearing fan that is quiet, efficient, and lasts twice as long as sleeve-bearing designs. To further increase reliability, we designed the fan to be IP5X dust resistant, which means dust won't be able to damage its internal components.
144-Hour Validation Program
Our extensive performance and stress tests begin with the very latest chart-topping titles — like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
GPU Tweak II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, voltage settings, and more with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. From fine-grain performance tuning to advanced fan control, GPU Tweak II has all the tools you need to get the most out of your graphics card.
By combining advanced VR rendering, real-time ray tracing, and AI, the Turbo GeForce RTX 2080 Ti will take VR to a new level of realism. Cable management is much improved with VirtualLink, which utilizes an Alternate Mode of USB Type-C to provide a quick, single-cable connection for next-generation VR headsets.
The shroud features a subtle illuminated strip, adding a professionally styled accent to your build.
DirectX 12 Ultimate
DirectX 12 Ultimate is the newest version of the API and new gold standard for the next-generation of games. DirectX 12 Ultimate takes games to a whole new level of realism with support for ray tracing, mesh shaders, variable rate shading, and sampler feedback. GeForce RTX is the first and only PC platform with support for these game-changing features.
Compare with similar items
ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Super Overclocked 8G GDDR6 Dual-Fan EVO V2 Edition VR Ready HDMI DisplayPort 1.4 Graphics Card (DUAL-RTX2080S-O8G-EVO-V2)
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super Founders Edition Graphics Card
PNY VCG2080T11BLMPB GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB Blower Graphics Card
|Sold By||MASTERTRONICS - GLOBAL DISTRIBUTOR OF ELECTRONICS||MASTERTRONICS - GLOBAL DISTRIBUTOR OF ELECTRONICS||uShopMall Fast Shipping||░░🆀🆄🅸🅲🅺 ᴵᵀ|
|Device Type||Graphic Cards||—||—||Graphic Cards|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E||PCI-Express x16||PCI-E||PCI-E|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti|
|Graphics Ram Size||11 GB||8 GB||8.0 GB||11 GB|
|Hardware Interface||PCI Express x8||PCI Express x8||—||PCI Express x4|
|Included Components||TURBO-RTX2080TI-11G graphics card, warranty card, support DVD, Quick start guide||DUAL-RTX2080S-O8G-EVO-V2 Graphics card||—||graphics card|
|Item Dimensions||10.59 x 1.65 x 4.49 inches||10.51 x 4.65 x 2.28 inches||10.50 x 1.73 x 4.56 inches||11.06 x 5.04 x 1.65 inches|
|Memory Bus Width||352 bits||256 bits||—||352 bits|
|Memory Clock Speed||1545 MHz||15500 MHz||15.5 GHz||14000 MHz|
|Style||TURBO||RTX 2080 Super||—||RTX 2080 Ti 11GB Blower Edition|
Experience Turing Triple Threat with ASUS TURBO RTX 2080TI 11G. The ASUS TURBO RTX 2080TI 11G features a new cutting edge cooling shroud for multi card configurations and small chassis, Dual-Ball Bearing Fan with IP5X Dust resistance, and easy overclocking and monitoring with the intuitive GPU Tweak II software.