- Brand Name: ZOTAC
- Model Number: ZT-60802-10P
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Graphics Coprocessor: GeForce GTX 660 Ti
- Graphics Card Ram: 2 GB
Zotac GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDMI Two dual-link DVI DisplayPort SLI Ready Graphics Card, ZT-60802-10P Graphics Cards ZT-60802-10P
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Engine Clock - Base Clock 928 MHz, Boost Clock 1006 MHz, Memory Clock - 6009 MHz (6.0Gbps)
- NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology, NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync Technology, NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Support
- Microsoft DirectX 11 support, OpenGL 4.2
- Two dual-link DVI (DVI-I + DVI-D) + HDMI + DP
- Dual slot cooling solution, TM2 Canyon 3-Day game pass
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
1. Very easy install both software wise and hardware wise (assume you have basic knowledge if you are building a PC....)
2. Very quiet
3. Good heat dissipation. Typically around 34-38 C based on the motherboard sensor.
4. Keeps up with a heavily graphics modded Skyrim...no lag on framerates....ever
5. Only found 1 better model at the time, but not worth doubling the price for minimal upgrade
6. Easy to link up to multiple monitor/TV interface. Currently typing this while hooked up to a 48" 1080HD TV with sound system blaring my I-Tunes.
1. Tad expensive, though I got it on black friday to offset.
Could simply put most of the best game at it's maximum output
- Awesome graphic
- Gpu temperature is at 37degree during non intense graphic required
- Gpu temperature remains at 45degree with maxed out graphic while playing ffxiv
- Not much noise produced from the graphic card
- Very expensive but definitely worth every single penny if you're looking at good graphics
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great card, the only complaint I have is that (and this might just be because of my setup) if it's just barely torqued in a certain way one of the fans rubs against the... Read morePublished on July 25, 2014 by Neil Smucker
Small compared to the same models from other manufacturers, is visually cool, I run my games Battlefield 3, Crisys 2 Ultra video quality without the slightest inconvenience,... Read morePublished on March 17, 2013 by Eduardo Tardencilla Guevara
replaced my dual GTX 260's with this bad boy and lemme tell you, it runs much quieter, much cooler, and overall one of the best cards i've owned. Read morePublished on March 3, 2013 by Dakdak