Gear Aid Aquaseal FD Soft Top Repair Kit for Jeep and Convertible Cars
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Make permanent repairs to Jeep and convertible roofs, soft tops, vinyl windows, roll cage covers, seats and more
- Apply Aquaseal FD adhesive to rips and holes, which dries to a waterproof and highly flexible repair
- Use Tenacious Tape Repair Tape with its ultra-aggressive adhesive that won't peel or lift
- Take this multipurpose kit anywhere; contains Aquaseal FD adhesive, Tenacious Tape patches, sewing tools, brushes and gloves
- Packaging may vary
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Sewing Kit||Camp Repair Kit||Zipper Repair Kit||Soft Top Repair Kit||Aquaseal Repair Kit|
|No. of Pieces||11||19||20||15||4|
|Kit Contents||Thimble, seam ripper, thread, buttons, sewing needles, straight and safety pins.||Tenacious Tape patches (2 black nylon + 6 clear), Seam Grip WP sealant, zip ties, buckle, shock cord and ellipse toggle.||Seam ripper, needles, black thread, 10 top stops, slider coils (single and double), slider Vislon.||Aquaseal FD adhesive, Tenacious Tape (black nylon), thread, sewing needles and brush.||Aquaseal FD adhesive (0.75 oz), Tenacious Tape patches (2 black nylon) and brush.|
|Adhesive Size (oz)||-||0.25||-||0.75||0.75|
|Patch Size||-||3” rounds and 1.5”x2.5”||-||3”x20”||3” rounds|
|Top Feature||Fix nylon, canvas, CORDURA, neoprene, vinyl and other durable outdoor fabric.||Patch pinholes/burn holes, seal leaky seams, fix torn mesh, replace broken parts, and more.||Fix zippers like a pro with the most common zipper sizes with sewing tools included.||Make permanent repairs to convertible soft tops using a sewing or no sew option.||Fix torn waders, seal a drysuit leak, or patch an inflatable permanently.|
|Primary Use||Clothes, uniforms, tents, backpacks, and sleeping bags.||Tents, hammocks, sleeping bags, and jackets.||Jackets, ski pants, tents and backpacks.||Jeep soft tops and convertible roofs, vinyl windows, roll cage covers, and seats.||Neoprene, rubber, nylon, vinyl, canvas and waterproof-breathable fabrics.|
The Jeep Soft Top Repair Kit features ultra-strong nylon thread, heavy-duty sewing needles, Aquaseal repair adhesive and seam sealer, Tenacious Tape repair patches, a thimble, seam ripper, gloves, brushes and more. We’ve combined all the tools necessary to make permanent repairs to convertible soft tops, vinyl windows, roll cage covers, roofs and seats. In addition, we’ve made making those repairs a breeze with two repair options: a sewing repair option and a no-sew repair option. Part of the McNett family of brands, Gear Aid features trusted repair and maintenance products for outdoor gear. For over three decades McNett has been providing you with the Essentials for Adventure.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.75 x 1 x 7.3 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : 81000
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : January 16, 2015
- Manufacturer : GEAR AID
- ASIN : B00TJVCPGI
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #27,239 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We've had alot of rain, and the jeep is also parked outside in the hot sun for most of the day. The aquaseal had already disintegrated after about a month and the black tape seam was starting to pop up. So, I put another heavy layer of aquaseal down on it. Perhaps I was too sparingly the first time. We'll see.
The only negative I would say is that the tape does wrinkle up a bunch when it's wet. It won't ever blend well with the top. However, who cares, it's not leaking.