Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Gear Aid ReviveX Down Cleaner, 12 Ounce
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.67. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4x concentrated formula cleans up to 24 garments
- High-performance down Cleaner preserves the natural oils, loft and warmth of down
- Ideal for Use on all down, including downtek and other treated down
- Gentle formula will not damage down insulation
- Safe for Use on all down products
- Down cleaner for all down products including jackets, sleeping bags and comforters; 1 wash lasts all season
- 12 oz formula is 4x concentrated to cleans up to 24 garments; safe for use on all down products
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Apparel Occasion and Lifestyle||biking|
|Department||ADULTS, UNISEX-ADULT, MENS|
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 2.5 x 8.1 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.8 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.9 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
Use ReviveX Down Cleaner by Gear Aid and you can clean your favorite down like a pro without the expensive bill. This gentle formula preserves natural oils to restore the loft and warmth you thought was gone forever. Perfect for all down, including DownTek and other water repellent down products, just one wash per season will keep your down lofty and warm. It will also gently clean waterproof breathable shell fabrics, making it a necessary step before treating with ReviveX Durable Waterproofing. Part of the McNett family of brands, Gear Aid features trusted repair and maintenance products for outdoor gear. For over three decades McNett has been providing you with the Essentials for Adventure.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I only have a top-load washer but I still gave it a try following some instructions I found online. I put two tennis balls in the dryer and opened the door several times to cool down a little bit. Not sure if it was necessary but the result was satisfactory. My jackets looked clean, new and fluffy right out of the dryer! Definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for an effective down cleaner!
Here are the things I learned:
- When self washing your precious down pillows the most important thing is to make sure they are rinsed well and do not use softener!
- The second most important thing is to make sure the pillows are dried completely (no dampness whatsoever)! That means lots of time in the dryer, maybe some hanging time at the end to ensure absolutely NO dampness. (Take it out of the dryer and let it cool down before you decide if it is completely dry!)
- As a last step after hanging them, do a quick air fluff in the dryer and use.
Also a great product I found - I bought these dryer balls called "Smart Sheep 6-Pack XL Premium 100% Wool Dryer Balls " here on Amazon and I use them in all my drying loads to help dry and fluff things like towels, sheets, pillows, etc.
It has been two months now and my down pillow is still fluffy as the day I washed it. I totally recommend this cleaner.
One coat I washed as only worn one season, but you can tell it was fluffier and nicer. This is also odd since it was a 700 fill north face, but also very thin (excellent coat, super warm and not bulky). The coat wasn't bulkier but fluffier and nicer. I don't know how else to explain it, but you can tell it was better, while also being cleaner.
It cleaned surprising well also. There was some older blankets in the wash, and they freshened up very well, and were almost like new again.
I used in my regular top load washer on delicate cycle and my down jacket and quilt were both fine.
Cleaner worked very well.
As long as you use dryer balls after washing you will have a brand new feeling and smelling sleeping bag!