Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 16, 2014
This is a good device but you get what you pay for. The quality is alright, but if you want 60fps from the low quality mode, the quality is painful to watch and is not worth the "60fps". If you use this mode, you basically threw away your memories. It's not terrible, but it's not viewable before you decide to go buy a device that can do 720p 60fps because this cannot. 720p at 30fps? Wow I thought it'd be better than that. Anyway, another problem is with the waterproof case. It cannot screw onto tripods or anything with a 1/4 20' screw all the way. There is space between the case and the tripod when you try to screw it in. The camera spins and is useless in the water or I'm general. Also, the first time I tried this I basically put the camera in the waterproof case and put it under the faucet. I open up the case and there are 2-4 drops of water in there, already! I got scared to go swimming with it at first, but after the first time I did, there was only 1. I noticed that sometimes a couple of drops get in but it doesn't affect the device. Next, the touchscreen is like those fake phones where you have to tap so hard and sometimes it doesn't even work. Those are most of the flaws but some positive notes are that in 720p 30fps, the quality is acceptable. I can watch it for a while. Also, it's tight when it's mounted on the bike handle bar which is great for bumpy roads or for me where I put it on my bmx bike and rode the streets through the bumps of the town. There is shaking but is expected, and the camera isn't going anywhere as it is tightly secure. I would recommend this if you are just looking for basic low-mid quality to record some of your adventures, but if you are looking for great quality and/or 60fps this is not for you. I personally bought a go pro competitor, the sj4000 action cam (unbranded for some reason). I ordered it new off amazon from a buyer who put $30 instead of $130, and so he manned up and decided to ship it still. The sj4000 is basically the go pro without the go pro name, without a name actually. It goes for cheap and even has the same casing, mounts, etc as the go pro. People even believe that the SJ4000 is better than the go pro! So get the SJ4000 if you want to capture your adventures in high quality and/or in 60fps so you can get ultimate twixtor (slow mo) effects!
on August 30, 2013
Great camera for the price. Records very well and the quality of the video is great. Would definitely recommend this sport camera.
11 comment| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 1, 2014
Comparing this product to the GoPro, it is an excellent, if not comparable purchase for literally 1/4 the price. The only major downside this product has is that there is some difficulty in setting it up on the helmet (dirtbike helmet in particular).

Everything else about this product is ideal for recording yourself while you are riding, biking, or other extreme sporting!
on March 26, 2017
Perfect.
on September 14, 2015
For the price this is a great camera. Don't expect HD movies, they're a little grainey. But I just can't believe I was able to take it under water. Giving a four rather then 3 because sound is pretty poor when it's inside the waterproof case. It is also difficult to see when out on a clear day. I'd still recommend this item in a heartbeat.
on August 31, 2015
sound is bad, color at night is fuzzy, hd recordes wide, 680 recordes at a sharp left angle. i use it for racing, none of the mounts fit the roll bar, so i had to make a differnt bracket. once its locked in it stays locked in. i guess for the price, not to bad, i should have bought a higher end one.
on August 3, 2016
Need camera while bicycle riding, afraid of hit and runs around here. At least if they get me, my family will know who did it -) Not a lot of bells and whistles, but I don't need a GoPro for what I want.
on August 2, 2017
The darn thing burnt up my $30.00 meds card. What a rip off.
on February 25, 2014
I took this to BVI for bareboat trip and love the use and results. no water issues for each of several 1 hour swims. photos are acceptable for inexpensive and I expect better than the $15 film one-time use cameras. I even took a few regular and they were also acceptable. fun to move around the boat or kayak and get some shots that we would not try without waterproofing. Skipper
on September 3, 2014
The camera is cheaply made and it works marginally. The case is very important and after 3 months use the clasp which locks the case closed broke (not due to anything I did). I contacted the seller (World Class, Inc) to ask about a new case and they didn't even have the courtesy to reply. Now I am stuck with a crappy camera with a broken case!