GearIT Pro Series 16 Gauge 4-Conductor Speaker Wire (100 Feet / 30 Meters) 16 AWG OFC (99.9% Oxygen Free Copper) Speaker Wire CL3 Rated for Outdoor Direct Burial Use, Black
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PREMIUM OFC OXYGEN FREE COPPER SPEAKER WIRE - Use this GearIT Pro Series OFC Oxygen Free Copper Speaker Wire Cable that's build with high stranded conductors provides premium sound quality with for home theater and car audio system.
- UL CL3 RATED FOR OUTDOOR DIRECT BURIAL AND IN-WALL INSTALLATIONS - Make sure you get the highest safety standard with this Pro Series speaker wire rated for ourdoor direct burial that needs to be buried under ground or in-wall installation. Easy pair with banana plugs, spade tips, or bent pin connectors to connect your speakers to A/V receiver or amplifier.
- ADVANTAGE OF OFC (OXYGEN FREE COPPER) - With OFC wire you will have increased conductivity to carry more current to your amplifier. Also help reduced the strain on the vehicles electrical system which OFC oxygen free copper is highly recommended when you are installing speaker wire in the car. Much higher corrosion resistance and improved heat absorptions over CCA speaker wire.
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIAL AND TIER 1 MANUFACTURE PROCESS - The cable is made of OFC Oxygen Free Copper, ensuring high fidelity sound quality and providing maximum's conductivity and durability without paying the additional cost. The product go through many states of testing to ensure the highest performance and reliability of the products.
- PRO SERIES LIFETIME GURANTEED - We stands for the highest quality product and customer satisfaction. If you are not happy with the product in anyway we offer an easy return policy. All product come with our top rated lifetime warranty service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
16AWG Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) Speaker Cable for In-Wall and Direct Burial, Pro Series
This 16AWG 4-Conductor Speaker Wire from GearIT lets you easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers. Easily use this wire with banana plugs, spade tips or bent pin applications. It’s great for in-home, automotive, auditorium, school, church or business settings. Every do-it-yourself speaker project should start with GearIT speaker wires.
Advantages of 4 Conductors Vs. 2 Conductors Speaker Wire
Deliver the optimal amount of wattage to your home audio components begins by deciding the correct speaker wire conductor size. 4-conductor speaker wire is applied differently than 2-conductor speaker wire.
- 4-conductor wire is used for biamping and biwiring speakers, with 4 accepting wires, one for positive and negative like regular wires, and the two others are for the highs and lows, or certain ranges of frequencies, which is using two amplifiers for a single speaker. 4-conductor speaker wire has a higher threshold for power compared to 2-conductor speaker wire, which means less cross talk.
- 4-conductor speaker wire works when connecting a pair of speakers with one pair of connection if need be. It is also useful when running power from a receiver to a volume control. When doubled up, 4-conductor speaker wire has a higher effective gauge, which increases power delivery.
Ultra High Performance Clear, Rich and Detailed Sound
- High-strand count 99.9% oxygen free copper.
- This wire is for indoor in-wall and outdoor direct burial .
- 4-Conductors are color-coded to distinguish polarity making this speaker wire ideal for custom installs.
- A tough, yet flexible insulated jacket around the wire helps to achieve high-quality undistorted sound from your audio equipment.
Audiophile Quality Speaker Cable
Pure Copper and Oxygen Free
OFC vs CCA
Sequential Markings and Convenient Storage
Choosing The Right Speaker Wire
American Wire Gauge (AWG) refers to the thickness of the wire in the cable. The lower the gauge number, the thicker the wire. In order to choose the correct gauge speaker cable, the speaker impendence rating will need to be considered. Speaker impendence refers to the resistance a speaker offers to the current supplied by an amplifier.
Impendence (like resistance) is measured in ohms, and choosing a wire that an amplifier or receiver can handle is important.
An important consideration is that the wire gauge is suitable for the impedance of speakers and the wire length. Please follow the chart provided as a guideline to assist in finding the best gauge for your system’s performance.
- 16AWG copper conductors
- High strand count: 65 strands
- Indoor in-wall and Outdoor direct burial
- CL3 rated PVC jacket, dampproof and UV resistance
- Color-coded to distinguish polarity
Compare with similar items
GearIT 16AWG 2-Conductor Speaker Wire
This 16AWG 2-Conductor Speaker Wire from GearIT lets you easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers. High-strand count 99.9% oxygen free copper (0.16mm x 65 strands) conductors are color-coded to distinguish polarity making this speaker wire ideal for custom installs up to 100FT. This wire is CL3 Rated for in-wall installations and outdoor direct burial and UL rated and certified. Easily use this wire with banana plugs, spade tips or bent pin applications. It comes wrapped around a spool that allows for convenient dispensing, measuring, cutting & storing. A tough, yet flexible insulated jacket around the wire helps to achieve high-quality undistorted sound from your audio equipment. Sequential markings printed directly on the jacket at 2FT intervals give users an accurate & worry-free setup. It's great for in-home, automotive, auditorium, school, church or business settings. Every do-it-yours