GearIT Pro 16 AWG Gauge Speaker Wire Cable, 100-Feet (30.48 Meters), Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PREMINUM SPEAKER WIRE – Use this GearIT Pro Series Speaker Wire Cable that’s build quality stranded conductors to build this professional grade speaker wire audio cable
- CUSTOM INSTALLATIONS – You can use this speaker wire to pair with banana plugs, spade tips, or bent pin connectors to connect your speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier with this GearIT Pro Series speaker wire.
- ADVANTAGE OF CCA (COPPER CLAD ALUMINUM) – Here are the facts about CCA vs Oxygen Free Copper. CCA wire offers the same signal frequency and reliability in terms of corrosion resistance to copper wire. The advantage of the CCA speaker wire is lighter and more flexible than copper wire. The cost of CCA vs Oxygen free copper is much lower and you can enjoy the same functions and reliability as copper wire without paying the extra cost for the installation.
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIAL AND TIER 1 MANUFACTURE PROCESS - The cable is made of CCA Copper Clad Aluminum, ensuring high fidelity sound quality and providing maximum's conductivity and durability without paying the additional cost. The product go through many states of testing to ensure the highest performance and reliability of the products.
- PRO SERIES LIFETIME GURANTEED – We stands for the highest quality product and customer satisfaction. If you are not happy with the product in anyway we offer an easy return policy. All product come with our top rated lifetime warranty service.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
GearIT 16-Gauge Speaker Wire
Easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers for your home theater system.
Copper-clad aluminum conductors are marked with colored lines to clearly determine left and right for correct polarity, ideal for custom installations. Perfect for banana plugs, spade tips or pin connector applications. This GearIT speaker wire comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing, measuring, cutting and storing conveniently easy. Sequential foot markings printed on the jacket provide an accurate set up. The PVC jacket is designed to be tough, yet flexible and also insulated around the wire to support exceptional undistorted sound from audio equipment. From professional expert to a DIY project, GearIT has the right wire to suit your needs!
Speaker Wire Built for High Performance
Easy to Setup
High Performance Clear, Rich, Detailed Sound
Advantages of Copper-Clad Aluminum (CCA)
- Economical prices
- Similar benefits compare to pure copper
- Same conductivity with higher resistance through skin effect
- Perfect balance between performance and cost
Choosing The Right Speaker Wire
Which gauge is right for your application?
Gauge refers to the thickness of the wire in the cable. The lower the gauge number, the thicker the wire. In order to choose the correct gauge speaker cable, the speaker impendence rating will need to be considered. Speaker impendence refers to the resistance a speaker offers to the current supplied by an amplifier.
Impendence (like resistance) is measured in ohms, and choosing a wire that an amplifier or receiver can handle is important.
An important consideration is that the wire gauge is suitable for the impedance of speakers and the wire length. Please follow the chart provided as a guideline to assist in finding the best gauge for your system’s performance.
**NOTE: for most household speakers, 14 gauge CCA speaker wire will work for running each cable length of 50ft or less.
|16 Gauge Speaker Wire||12 Gauge Speaker Wire||14 Gauge Speaker Wire||18 Gauge Speaker Wire||Banana Plug||CL2 Rated Speaker Wire|
|Gauge||16-Gauge||12-Gauge||14-Gauge||18-Gauge||12-Gauge, 14-Gauge, 16-Gauge|
|Conductor Type||Copper Clad Aluminum||Copper Clad Aluminum||Copper Clad Aluminum||Copper Clad Aluminum||24k Gold Plated Banana Plug||Oxygen-Free Copper|
|Available Color||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||White|
|Available Length||50ft, 100ft, 200ft, 500ft||50ft, 100ft||50ft, 100ft, 200ft, 500ft||50ft, 100ft||6-Pair||100ft, 250ft|
Compare with similar items
Overview: GearIT Professional Grade Premium High Quality Speaker Wire Cable. The GearIT Professional Grade Premimun High Quality Speaker Wire Cable is designed to provide high quality signal from A/V receiver to speaker. Wire is rolled on spool for easy and convenient installation. Warranty: Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Obviously it's not oxygen free pure copper wire, but honestly, for a mid range home stereo or car system (Not for subwoofers in car audio though) they are perfectly fine and I have no qualms about using this product at all.