GearLight S300 Rechargeable LED Bike Light Set - High Lumen Front and Back Rear Cycling Safety Lights - Best All-Weather USB Headlight and Tail Light for Kid and Adult Bicycles
- Low Return Rate: 36% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "bike light set usb rechargeable"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RECHARGEABLE BIKE LIGHT SYSTEM - Both the front and back lights are rechargeable. Takes 2 hours to fully recharge from any device with a USB port, with runtime of up to 6 hours (2+ hours on the highest setting).
- SUPER BRIGHT DAY OR NIGHT - The rotatable headlight generates a powerful beam illuminating your path at night and uses the latest technology to keep you visible during broad daylight. The taillight emits an eye-catching 240° wide-angle beam that can be seen from blocks away, making it perfect for urban commutes.
- WEATHER RESISTANT | 4 OPERATING MODES - Rated at IPX-5 water resistant; rain and snow will roll right off of these all-weather lights. Constructed from premium waterproof plastic, they won't rust or corrode. 4 versatile lighting modes: (High, Medium, Low, and Flash/Strobe).
- QUICK INSTALLATION AND ENHANCED STABILITY - No wires, additional accessories, or extra batteries to worry about. Engineered to be lightweight and compact, they are optimized for size and performance. Suitable for use on helmets, scooters, strollers, and all types of bicycles.
- EXCEPTIONAL VALUE | READY TO GO - A complete bike light system that includes both front and rear lights that are rechargeable and work right out the box. Every purchase comes with an extended one-year return policy and friendly customer service provided by GearLight, a U.S.-based company.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
GearLight S300 USB Rechargeable LED Bicycle Light Set
See and be seen by motorists. With a lightweight weatherproof construction and long-lasting, high-lumen LED lights, the GearLight S300 front and rear lamp combination provides you with the visibility you need when riding in fog, day light, low light, and at night. These safety lights, combined with your bike's original reflectors, will give you maximum protection when cycling on off-road trails or busy city streets. Easy maintenance and simple installation make the set ideal for use on girls’, boys’, children’s, or any type of bikes.
- Head Light and Tail Light are Both USB Rechargeable
- Runtime of up to 6 Hours
- 2 Hours Charging Time
- Water and Weather Resistant
- Four Adjustable Lighting Modes (High, Medium, Low, and Flashing/Blinking)
- Fits Most Handlebars and Seat Posts
- Simple Control Button
- Front Light has 360° Swivel Ability
- Simple Dismount for Easy Charging and Protection Against Theft
- Front Light can be Used as a Standalone Flashlight
- PACKAGE CONTENTS
- 1x GearLight S300 Rechargeable LED Headlight
- 1x GearLight S300 Rechargeable LED Taillight
- 2x USB Charging Cables
- 1x Operation Guide
- 1x Warranty Card
Located in California, USA, we specialize in providing quality, reliable, and highly affordable LED products. We offer an extended one-year hassle-free return policy on all purchases made through our authorized reseller, MIDirect.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionExtended One-Year Return Policy
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The video shows the strobe of the headlight. The taillight functions the same way/ 3 levels of brightness and a strobe effect.
Update: After seeing my review and my comment about the broken rear light, the company sent me a brand new light package. I had not even reached out to them for a replacement, so I think this is pretty stellar customer service. They suggested that I pay careful attention to affixing the rear light when I mount the new one to avoid the issue of the light mounting falling off again. As I said before, the actual light part works well. I just had an unexpected problem with the rear light mount.
The GearLight is light yet tough and appears durable. And I can attest to its water resistance. My last ride was in the rain, and while it wasn't a torrential downpour it was a significant amount of rain and wind and the GearLight took it like a champ.
Both the head and tail light have different modes (a fast and slow strobe mode as well as an ‘always on’ mode that is easy to switch between (I tend to keep my headlight on ‘always on,’ while my tail light is set to strobe, but those are my preferences.
It's early days yet, but in my limited experience the GearLight works fine and is a quality product.
You could pay more for a head and tail light for your bicycle, but why would you want to?
UPDATE: The company reached out to me and offered a replacement within 12 hours of posting the below review. Really responsive, as I had not even contacted them or expected anything. 5 stars. I like the light itself, and I assume the mount I received was just defective.
The mounting snapped within two days of putting it on, while I was trying to adjust it. The light seems fine, but the mounting being snappable is a deal breaker.
The back light is very bright and with different set ups to choose from (steady light, flashing slow/fast). For the front light..well I am really impressed :) Apart from the fact that is very bright, what I like is that even if the light beam seems to focus on the road there are beams spreading all around the street. The effect is that you can clearly see in front of you but also all the street signs (even the ones a lot higher above the ground) are magically light up. The angle range that is covered is almost the same as your vision (if not the same).
Both lights can easily be taken off the bike in few seconds. For the front light it is worth mentioning that you do not need any tool to attach it to your bike. After that you can detach the light from its base with a simple small switch.
My only concerns are on the usb port covers which sometimes seem off place (especially the back one) while moving. Either way you are advised not to use them under heavy rain. Also the strap that gets the back light in place, I am not sure how long it will last -- seems very thin -- and if the company can provide any replacement.
For now I have no complain, I feel extremely happy for this purchase and definitely recommend them.
The light itself is very bright (both front and back) and easy enough to assemble. The first time I had to recharge it, however, I didn't realize that there was a quick release on the front light that removes it from its mount, and the mount snapped when I tried to take it off my bike's front bar. I emailed the company with a photo of the broken mount, and within hours they said they would replace the mount. Within 2 days I got a new mount AND a different front light (their S400 model, which is brighter than the S300, which is saying something because the S300 is VERY bright) for the inconvenience.
I have already recommended this specific company to friends and family members looking for a bright, effective, lightweight, easy to use bike light set.