GearTOP Touch Screen Thermal Gloves - Great for Running, Rugby, Football, Hunting, Walking for Women and Men
|Price:||$14.38 - $24.98|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SNUG, KEEPING YOUR HANDS NICE AND TOASTY! Breathable, quick-drying material reduces sweat buildup, and ensures your hands stay warm and dry. These sporting gloves stretch for comfort. Well-fitting but not at all restrictive, which is important as you still want to be able to keep comfortable movement, especially while participating in any sport, such as football, hiking, golf, archery, leisure activities or at the gym. Also, use these as driving gloves and work gloves!
- PROVIDING YOU WITH MORE NEEDED PROTECTION! These touchscreen gloves are thin enough for dexterity, but still protect hands from the cold, as well as from any abrasion and blistering, especially while biking. The inner fleece-like lining keeps your hands nice and warm in the colder weather, yet cool in spring and summer months! Protect your hands from the sun, frost and wind. In the severe cold and wind, wear these gloves as liner gloves, for example, as motorcycle glove liners
- TOUCH SCREEN COMPATIBLE FOR YOUR SMARTPHONE AND GPS CONTROLS! A very convenient and versatile glove with touch screen friendly tips on thumb and index finger to operate touch screen phones! In addition, with added grip, anything you have a hold of isn't getting away! Measure the width of your palm to determine your glove size: M= 3.31"-3.50"= 82mm-90mm | L= 3.50"-3.75"= 90mm-96mm. These cycling gloves will not disappoint!
- NO EXCESS BULK, YOU CAN PICK UP A DIME! These tactical gloves allow you to easily grasp and hold any object. Count money, open mail, write, type and text, all without removing the mittens! Gripping circles on the whole palm prevent any slipping, maintaining grip in all weather and wet conditions. Tightness of the training gloves adjusts with the Velcro wrist strap. The GearTOP performance bike gloves are flexible and versatile, and are completely gender neutral, workout gloves men and women love
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: MADE DURABLE TO LAST YOU A LONG TIME! All original GearTOP products come with a LIFETIME guarantee. If you experience ANY problems with these cold weather gloves FOR THE LIFETIME OF THE PRODUCT, contact us and we will refund every penny of your purchase, and ship you a new pair FREE of charge. Order your GearTOP texting gloves today and experience the comfort that comes with being warm and cozy all winter! AMAZON CUSTOMERS SAY: A MUST HAVE for all… you’ll want an extra pair!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Announcing GearTOP’s Multifunction Thermal Gloves - Providing Every Wearer With Guaranteed Durability and Comfort!
We Won’t Sacrifice Quality For Great Style
Made with premium material, GearTOP’s Multifunction Thermal Gloves offer an ergonomic design protecting your hands both on and off the road. Strong seams improve the quality and ensure durability and long wear. True cycling connoisseurs will love the combination of sleek styling, durability and comfort, while the sportsman will appreciate the strong grip that performs in all weather conditions.
GearTOP Provides Durable, High Quality Performance Gear
- Snug and comfortable - Made from Super Roubaix Fabric, a quick drying, breathable, 4-way stretch material it ensures you stay warm and dry
- Super Roubaix is a winter-weight microfibre that uses an interlocking knit construction. With a fit and external feel similar to standard Lycra, providing a thicker knit and cozy, Fleecy feel against the skin
- Strong stitching provides you with the durability you are looking for in anything you buy!
- Work great in cool conditions - Wear gloves as liners in weather below 32F
What separates us from the competition?
- GearTOP Performance Thermal Gloves Are Backed by A Hassle Free 100% Premium Lifetime Guarantee With A Personal Commitment From Our Company To Ensure YOUR Satisfaction!
SO ORDER NOW - And when you do, grab a pair for those accompanying you on your adventures! Your Family and Best Friends won't be able to stop thanking you!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Aside from the sizing fraud, the gloves are pretty nice. They feel good, the grips are nice and they're light. I use them for running on cool (not cold) days. I don't really like the velcro closures on the wrists -- the material is stretchy enough to have the gloves just pull on -- but that is minor. Overall they are quite nice aside from the sizing issue.
I was looking for a very thin pair of gloves that have good grip and good touch sensor cuz I like to use my phone while I'm working out.
I looked at some of the big name brands like Under Armour but the prices are astronomical not worth it for what you're getting.
I saw these and they seem to all get positive reviews so I thought I'd try them out my only problem was that I have pretty big hands they're skinny but they're long Summerview said they're a little tight for big guys but I thought I'd try them.
They are indeed a bit tight however I felt it they would stretch out a little bit that they would be fine kind of like compression gloves and I was right I absolutely love them.
They're really well-made they have a great silicon all over them so they have great grip and the touch sensor works perfectly.
I also use them for skiing underneath my other pair of gloves so when I'm on the lift I can use my phone without my hands freezing.
The only problem I ran into was shortly after I got them some of the stitching start to come off the velcro you have to be a little careful when you're taking them on and off not to pull too hard.
I actually got an email from the company asking how they were doing and I told him about the stitching and other than that I love them without me asking they sent me a new pair.
Kudos for a very good company stinking by their product. I'm an avid Avid Outdoorsman and sportsman and I use a lot of high-tech gear. I highly recommend these These are really really fantastic gloves and sometime price doesn't matter. For such a reasonable price you get an awful lot bottom line is they work and they work well!!
Guess it's on & off as usual.
I quite literally wore them only twice:
+ Once just to try them on after I got them.
+ And the second time was just the other day for my soccer match.
After only ten minutes into the soccer match, I noticed a cold spot on my hand and looked down to see a gaping popped seam on the right hand.
Having read through the reviews I fully expected these to be my new favorite sporting glove. I am just so disappointed. :(