|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group|
|Item Weight||1.35 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.9 x 2.4 x 12 inches|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Item model number||85060|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Torque||200 Inch Pounds|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Head Style||Fixed Square|
|Included Components||(1) "1/4" Drive Micrometer Torque Wrench 30-200 in/lbs."|
|Warranty Description||90 Day Calibration/1 Year Parts|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
GEARWRENCH 1/4" Drive Micrometer Torque Wrench 30-200 in/lbs. - 85060
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.9 x 2.4 x 12 inches|
|Head Style||Fixed Square|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Thin profile, sealed, teardrop head design offers improved access and durability for highly effective application
- Torque accuracy of +/- 3% CW between 20% and 100% of wrench capability
- Pull adjustment collar feature allows you to make quick and easy torque setting changes
- Scale markings are highly visible and easy to read
- Knurled anodized aluminum handle lets you grip the wrench comfortably, helping to reduce hand fatigue
- Midpoint on handle clearly marked for accuracy
- 1 year limited warranty; calibration accuracy warrantied for 90 days
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
GEARWRENCH Micrometer Torque Wrenches
- Thin profile, sealed teardrop head design offers greater access and more durability for highly effective application.
- Torque accuracy of +/- 3% CW between 20% and 100% of wrench capability.
- Ratcheting head flexes up to 30° for improved access in narrow work spaces.
- Pull adjustment collar feature allows you to make quick and easy torque setting changes.
- Scale markings are highly visible and easy to read.
- Midpoint on handle clearly marked for accuracy.
- Knurled anodized aluminum handle lets you grip the wrench comfortably, helping to reduce hand fatigue.
- Meets or exceeds ISO 6789 and ASME B107.300-2010 standards and specifications.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Amazon Basics 1/4-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench - 20-150 in.-lb, 2.5-15 Nm
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench (10-150 in.-lb.) | TRQ21101
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench (20-200 in.-lb.) | 24320
LEXIVON Inch Pound Torque Wrench 1/4-Inch Drive | 20~200 in-lb/2.26~22.6 Nm (LX-181)
GEARWRENCH 3/8" Drive Micrometer Torque Wrench 10-100 ft/lbs. - 85062
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||2.9 x 2.4 x 12 inches||10 x 1 x 1 inches||8.8 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches||10.9 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches||2 x 2.5 x 11 inches||24.1 x 2.9 x 2.4 inches|
|Measurement System||inch||inch||inch||Inch Pounds||inch||inch|
The GEARWRENCH family of torque wrenches and torque products offer the latest innovations in torque measurement. The line includes micrometer, tire shop, beam, and electronic torque wrenches and torque multipliers. The micrometer wrenches come available in fixed head and flex head. The fixed head line offers wrenches in 1/4" to 3/4" drives. The flex head wrenches are available in 3/8" and 1/2" drive sizes. The tire shop wrenches feature a rugged tire tread rubber cover on the head intended specifically for checking wheel lug nuts and are available in 3/8" and 1/2" drive sizes. The electronic torque wrenches ensure a precise fastener torque level and are available in either 3/8" and 1/2" drives. The GEARWRENCH line of torque products allow you to complete any job where accurate torque is required.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It reads in Newton meters and in Inch Lbs. Which is perfect as I’m using it to work on European made bikes.
Very accurate. Verified comparing it to a snap on we have. Will be buying the 3/8” companion!