4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Gearmo USB 3.0 7 Port Industrial Metal Hub w/15KV ESD Protection & Mounting
|Hardware Interface||USB 3.0|
|Number of Ports||7|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.3 x 2.37 x 0.94 inches|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Part of Gearmo's Prosumer Series of USB 3.0 Hubs
The GM-HU37DW Gearmo USB 3.0 7 port hub is an industrial metal hub that is a total package! All ports, both downstream and upstream ports are conveniently located on the top facing panel along with the terminal and barrel power connections. The GM-HU37DW USB 3.0 hub includes mounting option hardware for both surface and DIN-Rail mounting. Compliant with USB 3.0 standards, data speeds up to 5Gbps can be achieved and is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1.
The GM-HU37DW is part of the Gearmo Prosumer series of hubs and includes the power adapter to handle the power needed for industrial applications.
- Product Dimensions 134.5(L) x 60.2(W) x 24mm(H)
- Item Weight 1.45 pounds
- Industrial-grade, rugged metal housing design
- Wall and DIN Rail mount support
What's in the Box:
To provide customers with top quality, reliable, computer products for both legacy and new computer technology.
We take pride in keeping up with today's ever changing product market. We take pride in knowing that we can supply you with everything you need in USB to Serial adapters and more.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The box for this says it's "prosumer." Apparently that means it can't handle a little engine vibration.