4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
GeeekPi 7 Inch 1024x600 Capacitive Touch Screen HDMI Monitor TFT LCD Display for Raspberry Pi/Beagle Bone Black/Windows 10 and MacBook Pro.
|Display Size||7 Inches|
|Hardware Interface||USB, HDMI, USB 2.0|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Extend Two USB HOST Ports；Resolution up to 1024 x 600; USB Capacitive touch control ;Free-driver, Plug and Play;
- Supports Raspbian, Ubuntu Mate, NOOBS with RaspberryPi; Supports Debian, Angstrom with BeagleBone; Supports Windows / Ubuntu / Mac with PC; Supports Intel-Processor Base MiniPC;
- ULP (Ultra Low Power) consumption backlight
- Package includes: 1 x 7 Inch Capacitive HDMI Display, 1 x 30cm High Quality HDMI cable wire ,1 x MicroUSB Cable wire
- Technology support---Wiki: http://wiki.52pi.com/index.php/7-Inch-1024x600_Capacitive_Touch_Screen_(Extend_Two_USB_HOST_Port)_SKU:_EP-0085
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
7 inch 1024x600 Capacitive Touch Screen
This is our brand new product, it is a fantastic HDMI monitor with capacitive touch screen and driver free. It's been tested on Raspberry Pi, beagle bone black, windows 10 and Mac book pro. And it works well on those platform and it really plug and play, all you need to do is to adjust the resolution(on RaspberryPi).
For use with a Raspberry Pi we suggest editing config.txt to set the HDMI to the native 1024x600 in case it doesn't detect the resolution properly.The easiest way to edit the config.txt is to put the Pi TF card into an every day computer and edit config.txt with any text editor and save.
And most valuable things is it has been extended with two USB HOST ports so that you can hookup more USB devices to your screen, for example, the USB dongle or the USB mouse or keyboard.
Resolution up to 1024 x 600
USB Capacitive touch control
Free-driver, Plug and Play
Supports Raspbian, Ubuntu Mate, NOOBS with RaspberryPi
Supports Debian, Angstrom with BeagleBone
Supports Windows / Ubuntu / Mac with PC
Supports Intel-Processor Base MiniPC
ULP (Ultra Low Power) consumption backlight
Extend Two USB HOST Ports
Power: 5V Power via USB Micro
Current: Max 500mA
Display Type: 7 inch TFT LCD
Touchscreen: USB capacitive
Touch points: 10 points maximum
Interface: HDMI & USB 2.0 Full Speed
Dimensions: 177.06mm x 113.09mm x 15.2mm
Weight without package: 230g
Weight with package: 350g
1 x 7 Inch Capacitive HDMI Display
1 x 30cm High Quality HDMI cable wire
1 x MicroUSB Cable wire