Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on August 4, 2015
Fantastic book! Great projects for girls and boys!
on June 10, 2014
This book is filled with wonderful ideas to expand and explore the days. There are a lot of fun ideas we have used and many more we are looking forwards to. If you are looking for a way to go outside the normal box of activities, this book is a must have!
on February 17, 2016
fantastic book...as a fellow femgeek, I like her writing perspective.
on November 5, 2013
I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!! I checked it out at the library and took me about two days of reading before i jumped to Amazon for a purchase!
on February 11, 2016
great !
on June 22, 2013
No need to be lost in the crowd of paper chain-makers, tie-dyers; hands in plaster parents at the next birthday party--be Geek Parents instead and create a new tradition!
on April 10, 2013
This is just a fun book :). Lots of great project ideas to do with the kids. I homeschool, and thought it provided lots of good starting points for larger research and learning experiences.
on May 29, 2014
I was so excited about this book. My husband is an engineer so I thought this would really help me with my "little engineers" 6 & 8. I just thought the stuff was so so they recommended. There wasn't really anything in the book that I thought "wow we have to do that!" I actually need to just sell it back - I have no use for it.
on January 4, 2013
I love, love, love this book! It is so much fun to read, so helpful, and covers so many nerdy subjects that it puts a geek mama in educational bliss!!! It's also nice just to know there are moms as awesome, I mean geeky, as I am!!
on December 30, 2012
this book is cute, with many fun ideas & projects. it's well written, nicely organized, and not at all condescending. my boys & I will have many hours of fun with it!