Geekworm 5-Inch HDMI TFT LCD Acrylic Screen Case Shell Encloser Support for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B & Pi 2B and B Plus
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This a high quality case for raspberry pi 5.0 inch dispaly, easy to install and fashion design.
- Packing List: 1 x Acrylic case for 5 inch LCD (No include 5 inch LCD)
- This case is perfect compatible with 5 inch LCD, not including the 5" screen or raspberry pi.
- For the installation instructions, please refer to the 5th picture on the page.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This is only the case, not including the 5" screen or raspberry pi.
This a a high quality case for raspberry pi 5 inch dispaly, easy to install and fashion design.
Inner Size: 5 x 3.86 x 5 x 3.86 (inch)
1 x Acrylic case for 5 inch LCD (No include 5 inch LCD)
This case is compatible with 5 inch LCD.
For the installation instructions, please refer to the 5th picture on the page.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Display is angled to try to get a better view angle but for my Sunfounder display that case angle works best when the case is at eye level. Not when looking down at it at my computer desk. Now I just pop out the backplate with the Pi3 and display installed and use the backplate like a tablet on my Arkon foldable tablet stand and I can get a more optimal view angle. The outer case shell has become more of a dustcover/travel protector.
1. It would have been nicer if they made the area for the screen recessed a bit and smaller so would not see the bezel on my screen. This would also address the next problem.
2. The screen moves around a bit too much for my taste. The small bar on the right side that is screwed to the case to secure the screen was off a bit and I had to wedge some clear plastic in there and also use some plastic stand offs that are used to stack PIs to put through the holes in the back of the case to kind of steady and secure the screen more. It still moves around some, but much less.
I used a zip tie across the top section for a little more insurance.