GEERTOP Portable Lightweight 1 Person Tent Waterproof 3-4 Season Single Backpacking Bivy Tent for Camping Hiking Mountaineering Backpack Travel - Easy to Set Up
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$27.21 (24%)|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Max Occupancy||1 Person|
|Item Weight||1.5 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Ultralight Single Person Tent】Geertop 1 person tent only weigh no more than 4 lb, tent dimension - 84(L) x 39(W) x 36(H) inch ; it is a roomy travel camping tent for single person, small & light, packing size 17" x 4" x 4", save space, perfect for backpacking, camping, hiking, fishing, military training
- 【Professional Bivy Tent】Double layer, inner tent + tent fly, flysheet covers the entire tent ensuring no water gets in during a rainstorm, outer tent fly up to PU 5000mm waterproof; Tape sealed, double stitched seams ensure a tight waterproof seal. Reflective Materials ensure safety at night, Good for use in spring, summer and fall, or warm winter day
- 【Portable & Breathable】2 Ventilation Windows & Doors - allowing for greater airflow throughout the tent; Say goodbye to sultry , ensure a wonder sleep ; With 2 extral vestibule, where can hold the luggage, camping gears; Door can be opened from inside and outside, convenient and comfortable
- 【Fast to Set Up】Set up or take down in in less than ten minutes thanks to the two pole frame, no tools required for this one person tent. Even inexperienced camper, can do it instant by themselves. Rolls up easily into roomy portable carrying bag, no need to struggle with heavy carrying tent for camping
- 【Durable & Waterproof 】Made of 210 T ripstop PU2500 mm polyester fabric , waterproof, lightweight aluminum poles but strong and durable. Strong mesh provides protection from UV all year round. Every detail guarantees its durability and high performance
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Excellent Details for 1 Person Tent - Waterproof & Lightweight
Waterproof Single Tent - High quality Polyester fabric, Outer tent fly up to PU 5000 mm waterproof
Durable Tent Floor - 210 T polyester fabric & PU 2500 mm water resistant, keep dry well while sleeping
Reflective Rope - Offer further safety protection at night
Lightweight & Strong Stakes - Windroof
Geertop Double Layer Lightweight & Waterproof 1 Person Tent for Camping Backpacking Hiking Travel
The most important piece of camping gear is a tent, make sure you get a great one!
When hiking, biking or climbing, a lightweight tent is very important for keeping overall weight down. A great BIVY style tent needs features such as lightweight aluminum poles, durable stitching, full length flysheet, and taped seams for extra waterproofing.
This tent is ideal for situations where an ultralight camping tent is needed, but strength and stability are still important.
✔ Waterproof Tent
【Outer Tent Fly】210 T PU 5000 mm polyester with sealed seams and UV protection
【Inner Tent】Made of 210 T breathable polyester + grid yarn 【Breath circulation】2 doors and windows, 2 vestibules
✔Lightweight Tent for Backpacking
【Packing Weight】 3.3 lbs【Packing Size】 17 x 4 x 4 inches
1. Seams are double stitched and tape sealed.
2. Built in mesh provides protection against bugs & insects.
3. Exterior portions of the tent use reflective materials for safety at night.
4. Storage pockets on the inside of the tent are available to hold phones, keys or other small items you want close by.
Geertop Single Person Tent for Camping Hiking - Experience Your Journey
This 1 man bivy tent is suitable for one person to hiking, camping, and traveling, which is so easy to set up. It is 3 season tent. The camouflage performance can help you hide in the forest to protect your safety.
2 Windows for increased airflow throughout the entire tent & 2 Convenient doors, Huge space is good for one person to sleep and read. It is wide enough for your baggage.Take it with you for a comfortable night in any situation!
This tent packs down small, so it will fit in your pack without filling it up；Perfect for 1 person backpack travel.
1 x Tent Body
1 x Flysheet
9 x Aluminum Tent Pegs with easy carry bag
2 x Folding Aluminum Poles with easy carry bag
2 x Windproof, Reflective Ropes
1 x Large carry bag for the entire package
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
WIth me being 6'2" I had room in my head area to put small gear. You will not be able to fit your pack in this tent. The small area where the rain cover allows you to put gear is why I have it 4 out of 5 stars. If it was about a foot longer that would have been perfect for my needs.
After ~300 mi on the Appalachian Trail, the bug netting near the feet developed some small but noticeable holes in it, and the seam tape on the flooring started to weather. Overall, I think this was still a good value, but I plan on investing in something lighter for my next tent.
I haven’t put the tent through rigorous testing yet (specifically, I haven’t been through a heavy rain or for long-term durability yet) but will update the review if I find anything different than what I found in my first impression.
I am 6’4” and 200lbs. This tent was plenty wide for me to sleep next to a full pack, but my head was basically at the top and my feet basically at the bottom. If you are taller than 6’4” I wouldn’t recommend this tent unless you prefer the fetal position while sleeping.
The netting did a good job keeping bugs out. I like that there is zipper access on both sides. The fly kept me pretty warm when the temps dropped into the low 60s overnight. I can see this being helpful in cold weather camping and a pain in muggy, hot, rainy weather. That said, I don’t see this being a solid winter weather tent (i.e. you don’t want this in near-freezing weather).
The one complaint I have that dropped a star for me is the stakes. I like they are lightweight, but two of mine bent going into hard (but not ridiculously hard) dirt. The company was quick to respond to my email about this, but I’m not sure this isn’t just a side effect of the lightweight material. I included a picture of this.
I woke up dry with morning dew coating the fly and ground. I think this means it will hold up in rain, but until I test it in heavy rain I can’t call this with certainty.
Overall, this is a solid tent at this price point. I wouldn’t take it on a long trip (like thru-hiking the AT) or in the winter, but I would take it for a week long trip during 3 seasons.
This would be good for a person that is 6'4" or less.
Top reviews from other countries
It cost £66-49p off Amazon UK. All the 12 Amazon UK reviews are 5 star so far. It shipped direct from china but only took 4 days to arrive. The advertised weight is 1.5Kg but mine weighed out at 1.6Kg.
It has very good ventilation due the large mesh internal anti bug panels so condensation should not be a problem. I bought a cheap small groundsheet to act as a footprint and save the tent bottom from wear.
The tent pegs are good being solid aluminium and look as though they won’t bend easily unlike so many provided with budget tents.
Our weather is about to change from sunny to gusty with rain and I have set it up in the back garden to see how it copes over the next couple of days.
I stayed in it overnight and it was very good with decent room for a bivy tent. So far I am pleased with the bivy tent, time will tell how durable it is.
I’m 6ft and the tent fits with room for even more kit beyond my head. The tent reminds me of the Argos Tiger Paws Pro-Action one man tent and suffers from the same problem. The flysheet door zips are under too much tension when the flysheet is pitched correctly which means zip failure could occur. Generally plenty of room for a man and kit but the tent generally lacks from any porch area for cooking.
In summary, a tent well worth the money. It’s light, packs well, goes up quickly and is roomy for a one man tent. Tolerates valley wind with rain to 3 season (ish) but is not a mountain tent. Suitable for bikepacking and backpacking.
1. Size (packed)
Top marks. Easy to fit in any 45l + rucksack along with other essentials. The weight is next to none so it really is super portable
2. Size (pitched)
It's not roomy, but then it's more of a bivvy than a traditional tent. Cosy for one man. I also slept with my pack in gear inside the tent. There is also a small area at the bottom of the tent where gear can be stored under the waterproof flysheet
Purchased as a Prime item and delivered next day
I believe this tent to be good value. Prior to this I had my eye on the snugpack ionosphere but didn't have the cash to order it. I was worried this would be a cheap alternative. It is well made, the fly sheet is fully waterproof and it is sturdy when pitched.