GEERTOP Ultralight Compact Single 1 Person Waterproof Bivy I Tent for Backpacking Camping Military - Fast Easy Setup
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ➤Portable & SAVE SPACE - Only 2.2lb for entire kit, light wight and convenience to carry, easy to hold into your backpack. Packed Size: 1’7" x 4" x 4" (48 x 12 x 12 cm).
- ➤QUICKLY TO SET UP - Two-pole frame system with shock-corded aluminum poles allows for fast easy setup and dismantle. Just need 2 min to install, save your time. With the mesh door, to allow the air to circulate.
- ➤WATERPROOF & VENTILATION - Fully Seam Taped + Waterproof Coating + PU5000MM, can be able to anti moderate rain, you will not worry about the rain day in the filed. And the windows on the top strengthened the air flow.
- ➤LARGER ROOM SPACE - 7'5" x 2'6" x 1'2" /225 x 75 x 35 cm (L x W x H). Suitable for 1 person, and there are enough room space for you to turn over, eat or read. More comfortable and give a wonder sleeping camping experience for you.
- ➤WIDELY APPLICATION - Perfect for 3 SEASONS of CAMPING and HIKING: Summer, Early Fall and Late Spring. Suitable for the camping, hiking, climbing, camping, self-driving tour, fishing and other outdoor activities.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
“Experience the Journey” is our philosophy. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. Go outside, to listen, to see, to experience the nature and enjoy your current life. GeerTop inspires people and families to go outdoor with more accessible and portable equipment. No matter you are physically strong or not, no matter you are experienced outdoors enthusiast or just new comer who wants to enjoy more, GeerTop has the right gears for you.
Ultralight 1 Person Bivy I Backpacking Tent
Experience the Journey!
This tent is great for situations where a ultralight tent is needed, but strength and stability are still important. Mesh in the top of the tent and in the two ventilation windows allows for greater airflow throughout the entire tent. Internal storage pockets are perfect for holding phones, keys, wallets or any other small items you want close by. Take it with you for a comfortable night!
- Cross aluminum pole design to increase the strength structure of the tent.
- Aluminum tent stakes paired with strong tent feet to prevent tearing in high winds.
- Taped sealed seams ensure waterproofing.
- Portable: Even with all the included features, the tent still easily fits in a standard backpack.
Every detail keep its durability and high performance.
Easy Set Up and Take Down
You can do it by yourself in minutes. Be a Warrior Pro in nature world!
This ultra lightweight 1 person tent is only 2.16 lbs.
Compact and portable carrying bag fits into your backpacking. Easy fold tent back into roomy carrying bag.
PU5000MM coating material and all seams sealed Waterproof.
- 1 x Tent
- 6 x Tent peg
- 1 x Guide rope
- 2 x Aluminum Poles
- 1 x Carrying bag
- Fly: 40D 360T PU5000MM waterproof silicon coated squares nylon, double stitching
- Floor: 210T PU10000MM waterproof coating nylon, seam taped, double stitching
- Floor size: 88.58 x 29.52 x 13.78 inches(L x W x H)
- Packed size: 19 x 4 x 4 inches
- Weight (including all accessories): 2.16 lbs
This is the perfect addition to your camping and hiking gear.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
- light weight, seriously light so hardly noticeable in your pack.
- Easy to put up
- Condensation, not breathable, left my sleeping bag soaked after a night so use any more than an over nighter not recommended
The supplier contacted me offering some advice to limit condensation, fantastic aftercare service, very impressed!
I will use again and re-review!
First looks and feel of the product. As you can see in the pictures it comes in a nice and comfy camouflage bag. I do like the feel of it. However, the part that I like the most is probably the sown in instructions of how to set up the tent. I think this is a great idea since usually, you would lose something like that and if you lend a tent people have to figure it out by "try, fail, do over" technique.
Another thing to point out. It is really light! I know it was advertised as a light tent, but I did not expect it to be this light. This, in my opinion, is very good when hiking and packing the tent in your bag.
In a survival situation this bivvi would actually kill you. Hypothermia risk. Avoid for any serious camping.
Best use, for teens in the garden on a summer night, zips open. Other than that aint worth wasting your money.
Sorry if this upsets the seller, just being honest. Perhaps change the product line to something better?
Wer glaubt er bekommt einen günstigen snugpak stratosphere hat sich leider geschnitten.
Der snugpak hat am Kopf eine Höhe von 55cm dieser hier 35cm.
Mit isomatte und vielleicht einem kleinen Kissen hat man den oberen Stoff permanent am Gesicht aufliegen.
Leider ist somit der Platz so eng das man sich schwer tut den Reißverschluss zu betätigen.
Für einen erwachsenen einfach zu klein.
Lieber einen bivi ohne Gestänge oder eventuell die größere Version von geertop mit Fußgestänge der hat von mir 5 Sterne bekommen und leistet treue Dienste. Alternative den snugpak kostet mehr , gibt aber im Vergleich fast nichts besseres.
Cons: well I slept in it last night, and woke up baisting in my own breath moisture. Sleeping Bag was damp as heck. In some ways that's great cause u know it's waterproof, just not super breathable. I'm sure if you keep the mesh face open it will release that additional moisture. But that doesn't help much if it's raining. If it was made of gortex or something it would be incredible. Other con is sun exposure degrades the material. Which limits it's versitility quite a bit if you ask me. As depending on the situation it's nice to keep it set up to dry (especially if it's damp af as it was for me last night.
I do like it quite allot dont get me wrong, and for the price its pretty darn good
The other minor con was sometimes the face section of the zipper is kinda hard to zip closed due to the tightness and overlap with the mesh.
I'm 50% on this item as I love how light and quick it is to set up plus design features. Regardless the whole point is to stay dry and warm though and that was thwarted last night for me. I dunno if I'd wanna be rained on hard in this thing..It would keep the rain out, just the air moisture and condensation might destroy you in the end. Great for the price.
LA UTILICÉ TRES VECES ESTE VERANO DURANTE TIEMPOS DE UNOS CINCO DÍAS, EN EL TERCER LA LLUVIA DESPEGÓ LA CINTA AISLANTE DE LA CREMALLERA LONGITUDINAL, ENTRÓ MUCHO AGUA, TUVE QUE VOLVER A CASA ANTES DE TIEMPO
L'unico contro: potrebbe avere un sistema di ventilazione più grande, se uno non resta col naso davanti all'apertura finirà per svegliarsi con molta condensa ovunque. Ci vorrebbero aperture e zanzariere più grandi. Nonostante ciò credo sia un ottimo acquisto, permette di dormire in qualsiasi condizione a patto di avere un sacco a pelo adeguato, con una spesa molto contenuta.
Not for the cold weather, can’t wait to see how it works in spring