Gel-EZ Pectin Mix, 1 lb.
|Price:||$16.95 + $8.95 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Same pectin mix used by specialty and gourmet preserve manufacturers nationwide.
- Easily substituted into home recipes calling for dry pectin.
- Substitution information and starting recipes provided.
- Use regular Gel-EZ for original-style jellies and preserves.
- One pound of pectin is enough for approximately eight home recipes.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
These are the same pectin mixes used by many of the specialty and gourmet preserve manufacturers nationwide. It's easily substituted into home recipes calling for dry pectin. Substitution information and starting recipes provided with order. 1 lb. of pectin is enough for approximately 8 typical-size home recipes. Pectin is derived from citrus peel.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What you buy here is cheap dextrose and some ascorbin acid and maybe 10-15% of pectin.
Unfortunately American laws allow this behavior, but thankfully, as clients here on Amazon
we are able to voice said concern. I know real pectin is hard to get, but it is available.
You need between 3-5% of pure pectin (measured on ounces of fruit) plus you can bring the added sugars down safely to 20-25%.
If you want to go lower then this, you NEED to add ascorbin acid or another preservative.
This is NOT a low calorie option.