Gel Fiber Pillows - Ultra Plush Down Alternative Pillows Super Soft, Cloud-like Hypoallergenic .9 Micro Denier Filled Pillows Crafted in The USA(Queen 2-Pack, Extra Soft) -100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★☆★100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We can’t wait for you to enjoy the luxuriously comfortable sleep that these cloud-like pillows provide. If you don’t absolutely LOVE how they make you feel, simply return them - no questions asked.
- #1 GEL FIBER DOWN ALTERNATIVE PILLOW (We really mean it) – When you feel these Extra Soft, Ultra Plush USA Crafted Pillows, you won’t believe they aren’t top quality pure goose down.
- BETTER THAN DOWN OR MEMORY FOAM – These Hypoallergenic pillows are an allergy suffer’s dream come true. Better loft recovery than down, advanced micro fibers resist clumping and shifting, no smell or harsh chemicals, enhanced airflow keeps you cool throughout the night.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION – These pillows are expertly crafted in the USA using only the finest materials available. We’ve built our factories specifically to create the best quality pillows available at an affordable price so everyone can enjoy the perfect night of sleep
- SUPER EASY CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Always fresh and clean, simply machine wash and tumble dry.. ★☆★This 2-Pack contains two Queen Size Pillows, each measuring 20" x 28". Shell: 100% Cotton Dobby. Fill: 100% Polyester Gel Fiber
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Why should you try these Ultra Plush Gel Fiber Pillows?
Quite simply, this is the best quality down alternative pillow available at any price point. If you have ever felt a high end 600-800 fill goose down pillow, you have an idea of the soft, fluffy, cuddly feel that this down alternative pillow provides. We over-stuff these pillows with Premium .9 Micro Denier Poly Gel Fiber right here in the USA. The 1800 series 100% Cotton Dobby Cover is beautifully crafted, allows air to freely flow through the pillow and is easy to clean. You can expect a refreshing uninterrupted sleep on a Hypoallergenic pillow with cloud-like softness and just the right amount of support.
What is Gel Fiber and what is so great about it?
Gel Fiber is a Micro Denier Poly Fiber that is made to provide the luxurious comfort of premium quality goose down with many other advantages. Our exclusive Gel Fiber is thinner and stronger than silk, hundreds of times finer than other Poly pillow fills, super plush and fluffy just like the most exclusive down. Much better than Down, our Gel Fiber is hypoallergenic, light weight, machine washable, and retains it’s loft much longer. These extra soft, cloud-like pillows can be scrunched or folded but will not bunch up or shift.
Be prepared for a fantastic sleeping experience.
It is our intention to provide you with the pillows that you that have always wished for. With over 30 years in the pillow manufacturing business, these pillows are expertly crafted in the USA using only the finest USA made and imported materials. Our facilities in NJ, PA and Texas expertly assemble, stuff, sew, insepect, package, warehouse and ship these premium pillows while ahearing to the highest quality standards in the industry.
We invite you to start waking up refreshed and energized after a healthful deep sleep every night for many years to come!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have washed these a few times now in the last year. they do not bunch up together in the wash and dry and are still comfortable, but I have noticed that they seem a bit less full now. Every wash fluffs them up, but I guess all the use makes them compact a bit more. This happened to my original ones. Once they went really flat, I took them apart and made one big one. So I think the material tends to do this over the years. These pillows are totally worth it in my opinion. I have changed the review to 5 stars.
When they arrived they were in a tiny little roll and I thought I really messed up this time. But when I unrolled the plastic from each pillow, it immediately started expanding, almost unbelievably. They were full size within a few minutes.
I have to say these are the best pillows I've ever slept on in my life. It may be weird to say that you love a pillow but after having a whole lifetime of neck problems and sleeping problems I really love these pillows. I will be buying more, probably for every bed in the house.
At first when we opened it at Christmas it was fluffy and full... Now here we are in February after nightly use as intended for most pillows, and they are as flat and thin as pancakes! Not very happy with this purchase. Will absolutely not buy again.