Gel Ice Packs for Injuries (2 Pack) – Reusable Cold/Hot Compress for Injury, Pain Relief, Rehabilitation, Flexible Therapy for Knee, Shoulder, Back, Neck, Ankle
- [50% MORE GEL] – Our packs contain significantly more gel than competing packs, so they stay colder longer! Cheap packs sold by competitors have just a thin layer of gel, but ours are thick, so you can continually apply soothing cold or heat. Each pack measures 11” x 5.5”, with an effective area of 10” x 4.5”
- [STAYS COLDER LONGER] – Our gel is designed to stay colder much longer than competitors. Competing packs are warm after 10 minutes, but our proprietary gel stays ice cold!
- [PLIABLE AND REUSABLE] We craft our packs from a sturdy, leak proof plastic, so they’re designed to be used over and over again. They’re also designed to remain pliable when cold, so you can mold them to aches and pains on your body. Use them on your knee, ankle, shoulder, neck, head, jaw, elbow, wrist, or anywhere else you need an ice pack.
- [USE BOTH HOT AND COLD] – Our packs can be used both for both cold and hot therapy, unlike competing packs that can only be used cold. Just stick them in the microwave, or the freezer!
- [NO HASSLE 1-YEAR WARRANTY] – We stand behind our products 110%. If you ever have any issues, just get in touch and we’ll happily send a replacement or refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Stop dealing with leaky bags of ice and hot water bottles! With Perfect Remedy’s Ice Packs For Injuries, you can enjoy pain relief wherever you need it, with no mess! This pack includes TWO REUSABLE GEL PACKS, which can both be used for either HOT OR COLD therapy – just stick them in the microwave, or the freezer. They’re made with a safe, non-toxic gel, which stays PLIABLE when frozen, and are encased in a sturdy, leak-proof plastic.
Each pack has an effective area of 10" x 4.5", making them ideal for SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED BODY PARTS. Use them on your knees, shoulders, elbows, ankles, wrists, neck, head, or anywhere else you need it!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These gel packs are great because the are flexible and contoured perfectly to my burned hand. I am glad that it comes in a 2 pack. As soon as one melts completely, I just take out the one from the freezer. After all, burns don’t magically go away after putting on an ice pack for 20 minutes. This is a type of product that you should have now instead of waiting until you get burned and wishing you had it. Order it now! Lol.
Unlike some other reviews indicated, mine do stay pliable even when frozen, and they stay cold a long time!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.