- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Multi-tool(Blue) offered by GelindoDirect. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Gelindo Hunting Pocket Knife, Black - Made of Stainless Steel, Compact Skeleton Design with Safety Fold-Lock Mechanism - Unlockable Folding Sharp Carbon Blade - Highly Durable & Versatile
|Sale:||$12.93 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$16.06 (55%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMPACT AND SAFETY DESIGN: This hunting pocket knife only 181mm when unfolded, its unlockable folding blade under 3 inches (73mm) can safely folds into a skeleton design handle.
- PRECISE CUTTING made easy with the high quality black stainless steel, razor sharp, extended carbon blade.
- SAFE STORAGE within the skeleton design handle, the Gelindo pocket knife that features a lock mechanism to keep the blade in place when folded.
- MULTIPURPOSE KNIFE POCKET with black stainless steel blade effortlessly cuts through a variety of materials.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION with robust, supreme quality stainless steel which will never stain, peel or chip; this is the best pocket knife that comes with a protective carry bag! Click the Orange button to order Now!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Black Friday Deal Now thru Cyber Monday!
BEHOLD, THE SURVIVALIST'S NEW BEST FRIEND!
Best of The Best Hunting Pocket Knives
Made with sturdy black stainless steel, the Gelindo Hunting Pocket Knife features an extremely sharp unlockable folding blade. The blade under 3 inches (73mm) can safely folds into a skeleton design handle. It features a nifty lock mechanism which turns the handle into safe storage for the blade when not in use; locking it into place for complete safety. The knife is only 108mm when folded and 181mm when unfolded.
Literally Cuts Through The Hype
Whether you want to cut wood during a camping expedition, carry out precision slicing of delicate objects or simply open a package at home or work; it's certainly no trouble for this hunting knife. Nothing is too tough for its ever-sharp extended carbon blade, even when you want to make precise incisions on a wide range of materials.
Must-Have Wherever, Whenever!
No matter the kind of person you are- a survivalist who enjoys an adventurous life in the wild, an occasional outdoor explorer or a just city person; you will find regular use for this multipurpose 'mother of all hunting knives' Keep it in the stylish pouch and secure it to your belt for convenient access whenever you need it, wherever you are.
Check out a few of Gelindo Hunting Pocket Knife's benefits:
- Robust construction for maximum durability
- Includes pouch for convenient carrying
- Sharp and robust blade for versatility
- Built-in safety lock mechanism during storage
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
Click 'Add To Cart' now for the most versatile pocket knife that will make you more efficient in a variety of life situations!
Top Customer Reviews
Easy to sharpen blade
Unique opening mechanics (Certainly has a cool factor)
Useful blade shape
well built *for the money
out of the box my knife needs sharpening as the edge grind is inconsistent.
mechanics of opening and closing the knife are awkward, certainly can not be closed with 1 hand easily
blade steel is soft for a knife, so it will need sharpening more often
construction relies on screws in somewhat thin steel liners, if you plan to use it often, lock tight all of the important ones!
This is a clear copy of the Kershaw E.T. designed by G&G Hawk.
This is, for the money, is a good buy. That being said, because I see no mention of G&G Hawk anywhere, this leads me to believe this is not a properly licensed design which makes me hesitant to recommend purchasing this knife and I took a star for that. (If it is properly licensed, please tell me and I will add a star to my review!) The construction is actually pretty good for this knife, especially with the complexity of the mechanics involved within it. I personally find it to be more of a novelty item than an EDC "hunting pocket knife" but the external toggle design is very unique and cool to add to the collection especially for this price! If you don't have a lot of money to spend and realllly want to add something unique to your collection this is not a bad choice, however, if you have some money to invest in a knife, pick up a (now discontinued) Kershaw E.T., or the brand new QuarterMaster QTR-10, 11, or 12. They are both properly licensed but will run you around $300 (now you see how great the price for a knife of this design is?)
**** EDIT: ****
I am adding an additional star because the Customer Service seems to be top notch! I still believe that everything I wrote in my original review is quite accurate, however, the seller took the initiative upon seeing my 3 star review to contact me, see if there was anything they could improve upon, as well as send me out a replacement to ensure that the one I received was of the proper quality. Taking all that into account I whole heartedly believe that the advertised lifetime warranty is just that! I am quite impressed with the quality of customer service and feel that alone deserves an extra star in my review.
All that being said, I have taken the time to look at and compare the two knives and have found there may be some quality control issues as they function slightly different in areas. I actually prefer the original knife I received OVER the replacement knife, however, both function well, and both are built quite solidly for the price point. I have found that while the original I received locks immediately into the locked position upon opening, the replacement I received requires the user to snap the grip bar down into the locked position. In addition to this I found that my original knife was much smoother out of the box than the replacement I received (however with a little tension fine tuning, and proper oiling it can be made smooth with very little effort.) In the end. I still believe that if you are looking for a more exotic knife this is not a bad option ESPECIALLY with such stellar customer service! I personally find it a little cumbersome to open and close, but if that is my biggest gripe on a $14 knife then that is not bad!
Thanks Gelindo for contacting me, and thank you for the stellar customer support and showing initiative. I will certainly be keeping an eye out for other products you create to review!
What I like:
- This one is actually 'sharp'. Usually, we have to sharpen most 'sharp-knives' when we get them in -- that was not the case here. Its ready for work.
- Totally unique closing/opening action. Feels neat to open and close it. Who has time to cut something (besides your finger) when you are busy operating the hinged-areas. ; )
- I have confidence in the general quality when using this knife. It actually feels like a real tool and cuts like you might hope it could & does so right out of the box.
What I do not like.
- That cool open/close feature is also very dangerous. Exercise more care than normal when closing this one. its cool, but carries a potential added cost, if 1 is not quite careful. That sharp blade is dying to slam back into resting position.
- The open/close mechanism on the butt-end sticks out and is not comfortable in a pocket, at all. You will want to use the sheath.
- Highly Recommended!
- Very good knife!
- Use with care!
- WILL be buying another one
- Not my favorite and not my EDC. But surely one to keep!
I collect knives and have some VERY expensive ones in my collection. I also have some bargains that are either unique, unusual (like this one) or that just trip my trigger, for one reason or another. I like really unusual knives and this one definitely fits that description. If you're collector, you GOTTA have one of these. Just be REALLY careful handling it when it's open because it really is VERY sharp.
HIGHLY recommended knife and a bargain at ANY price!