Gellen 16 Colors Gel Nail Polish Kit With Top Base Coat - Pastel Pink Red Nudes Brown Colors Collection, Trendy Neutral Opaque Sparkle Glitters Nail Art Colors Home Gel Manicure Set
($24.99 / Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Color||Pink Red Nudes Colors|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Finish Type||Shimmering, Opaque|
About this item
- Perfect Gel Polish Set: A wide selecion of colours and designs will give you attracive appearance. Suitable for all daily working or dating, party or ceremony activity.
- Create Fun with Nail Art: Colors are the Gellen best-selling that have 3 style gels: pure sparkle and glitters, highly praised and appreciated by the consumig public. This set is suitable for all seasons especially for autumn winter, dark shade elegance fashion and popularin style.
- Item Include: 16 different colors + base and top coat. That will help you no more struggle to decide which colors should to select and do not need to buy the base and top coat set seperately.
- High Quality: Long lasting and good tenacity that easy to apply, with proper application, it can last up to 14 to 21 days. Color resistant, flexible and shiny resistant to any test, create a high shine, luxury manicure with instant results.
- Healthy Care: Environment-friendly products with healthy ingredients, low smell, NON-TOXIC. Enjoy the fun of making nails and need to be cured under UV/LED nail dryer light.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Expiration Date : 36 months since open the cap.
Same brand color gel + top&base coats = best choice.
Package Included: 16 popular colors£¨6ml/each) + base and top coat(10ml/each)
1. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean.
2. Apply base coat - cure with LED or UV lamp. (UV lamp for 1 min, LED lamp for 30 secs)
-It is normal for a base coat keep stick after curing-
3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
-- Apply 3rd coat if necessary.
5. Apply top coat - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
6. Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol to remove residue.
HOW TO REMOVE:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes,
check if ready if not leave a few minutes more.
Step 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
Peel off easily?
1. Remember to cap the nail edge when we apply the color gel.
2. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean.
3. We can not have the polish attached to skin or cuticle otherwise it will be easy to peel off.
4. Do not apply overmuch base coat or top coat and, the thinner, the better, or it will get the gel shrunk and peeled off.
Please check the wattage of your lamp. Are you only curing for 30 seconds?
Base coat cured for 30 secs.
Gel polish each coat - 60 secs.
Top coat - 60 secs.
Wipe with alcohol cotton ball.
Applying every thin coat is the key , make sure the brush don't
have too much on it before starting the strokes.
Product detailsColor:Pink Red Nudes Colors
- Package Dimensions : 10.3 x 7.6 x 1.3 inches; 1.5 Pounds
- Manufacturer : Guangzhou Shunyan Cosmetics Co.,Ltd
- ASIN : B07WZMKM3G
Best Sellers Rank:
#2,974 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #78 in Nail Polish
- Customer Reviews:
*Avoid direct sunlight or extreme exposure to LED or UV light. * Do not apply to nails that damaged or infected. - Go to doctor if in eyes or mouth.
Brushes thinly for every layer, 2-3 even layers coverage can rich the color.
Requires drying under UV or LED lamp. Average for UV lamp 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for those customers that gave reviews in regards to the product being hard to remove: The topcoat is SO legit; it's a good quality topcoat that provides the strength to your nails, after application, and that is why it's hard to remove. Tip: First, you roughen up the surface, by filing off the shiny layer, then soak and scrape.
For those who gave reviews regarding how it didn't stick on your nails properly, or had any other troubles with application, it is most likely because you didn't follow proper application techniques (do's and don'ts). There are so many tutorials all over the interwebs! Make sure your nails are absolutely free of any type of residue. Wipe them with alcohol, 2-3 times before application.
I read many reviews on this about consistency and seeming used. I noticed the nail polish is thicker then others I've used but it did not affect the result. If anything it was nice because I did not have to do two layers of color. I would be careful because since it goes on thick it may cure fast with certain lamps and be uncomfortable.
It was not used and it was sealed in nice packaging despite some of the negative reviews I had no issue in that regard.
I took one star off for the thick consistency and the failure to show what color I'm using on the label. As you see in my picture they all just have this silver number sticker and no reference sheet was included as to what color each number represented. So I used tape and cured the color to the outside of the lid so I don't have to open every one to find the color I want in the future.
Overall, for at-home personal use, I like the colors and found them easy to use and as described.
I can definately see buying more assortments.
Top reviews from other countries
The darker colours seem to have stained some of my brushes so be really careful not to spill.
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.