- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: North Light Books (September 12, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1440335486
- ISBN-13: 978-1440335488
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.4 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (76 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #79,728 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Gelli Plate Printing: Mixed-Media Monoprinting Without a Press Paperback – September 12, 2014
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Joan Bess has a Bachelor of Science in Education, University of Hartford. She launched Emerald City Stamps and has taught mixed-media techniques at the Newark Museum and The Book Arts Roundtable in NJ. Joan invented the concept for the Gel Printing Plate and is co-owner of GelliArts.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I have learned new techniques from the book and have several more things from it I want to try. The illustrations are excellent and the book is well written. I recommend it to any printmakers who use a Gelli plate.
Buy the book and a Gelli printing plate too and you will enjoy many hours of art making.