|Price:||$13.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 5mm Musical notes Band
- Simple gifts are always the best. Silver rings make great impromptu gestures of affections or personal gifts. This makes a great promise ring as well. silver rings are low key and easy to pair with outfits, so it makes a great year round gift for yourself or someone else. Rings are the most versatile jewelry because a good ring never goes out of style.
- This ring arrives in a free gift box. This ring is perfect for your wife, girlfriend or soon to be fiance. Great for Christmas, anniversary, valentines or birthday gifts. Treat your loved ones with a beautiful silver ring.
- 30 day money back guarantee with any order. exceptional customer service. Gem Avenue is committed to making our customers happy. We inspect every item before shipping. We ship from the USA. Fast, secure and reliable delivery. Orders are shipped within 24 hours except on weekends.
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Great gift for the musician in your life. This lovely ring is intricately crafted with musical notes on a staff that wraps completely around the finger. Quarter and eighth notes dance along a standard staff. Pair this lovely ring with any number of items from our extensive collection of silver jewelry. This item will be shipped in a gift box, perfect for surprising that special someone. Your source for affordable, amazing and unique jewelry for anyone and any occasion.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B003E95TPA
- Item model number: LWRS174
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 27, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The detail on the ring with the notes on a sheet music grid is exquisite and the ring itself is not overly large. The musical notes go all the way around the ring so there are no problems of always feeling like the ring is off center.
I wear mine on the same hand as with the musical "G" Clef ring, but on a different finger - the musical notes one on my ring finger, the g clef sign one on my middle finger.
I also purchased three of the 2mm "wedding band" rings to wear on one side of the musical notes ring (my white gold, real wedding band is the other one - larger, but looks fine), and on both sides of the g clef one. Makes the rings appear even more interesting than they are already! The bands on either side of the g clef ring help to keep the g clef sign in place on my finger. With the correct size rings, this is a nice look.
Thank you Gem Avenue and Amazon, for always having the best designed sterling available!