$0.29 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
A heinous crime tests the complex relationship between a tenacious personal assistant and her Hollywood starlet boss. As the assistant travels across Los Angeles to unravel the mystery, she must stay one step ahead of a determined policeman and confront her own understanding of friendship, truth, and celebrity.
Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
they are both talking the night before the big movie heather's supposed to be in,
heather is trying to figure out a way to let the t.v producers know she don't want to make this movie
so, she comes up with the plan to get Jill to show up at the meeting with greg and tell him she is not doing it
anyway, Jill meets greg at the cafe and tells him heather is not making the move and greg gets pissed
and leaves, meanwhile heather is waiting there, but no one knows.
heather and Jill go out to celebrate and does what heather wants , to sing karaoke and Jill gets too drive to drive.
so heather drives and they go back to Jill's house and jill passes out and heather wakes her up and lkets her
know she needs protected, someone set off the motion light outside, Jill thinks nothing about it
jill loaned heather a gun earlier for protection, ( important!) jill wakes up the next morning and leaves to go to a meeting and she comes back home only to find heather shot 5 times and she is dead, now everything leads back to her killing heather
there is lots of twist and turns in the show, Jill runs from the police and she is trying to find out who could have done this
before the police do.eventually the truth comes out and it may blow your mind!
the story is a long drawn out plot, but if you play arm chair detective, its well worth it!
The police finds a dead body in a celebrity's house and assumes that the celebrity was killed, just because the body has the same hairstyle.
Fantastic mood piece though.
1. Actress - background, history, income all unknown. Decides, unknown reason, to drop out of a movie at last second in a cold standup sort of way. Only one person representing film interests was told in a restaurant of all places, his response was equivalent to being stood up for a date.
2. Actress wants a gun for unknown reasons. Actresses' agent accidentally fires gun thus leading her to be a suspect in a scene that makes no sense; was inadequately explained; seems to end up as meaningful as cheap tabloid.
3. There's a police investigation. What on? Not really important because it was so shallowly & stupidly conducted you would think you were watching a cheap movie within a movie.
4. Diversions & misdirection suspects were not presented as serious thus not taken seriously. Acting and scene time? Lots of short sentence rehearsed dialogue talking heads.
5. Typical non-conclusive ending w/knowing smile by one of the main characters. Meaning? A forgettable movie.