Gempet Automatic Pet Feeder for Cats and Dogs, Auto Pet Food Dispenser, Programmable with Timer and Voice Recording, 5 Meal Trays for Dry and Wet food, 5 x 240ml
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- TOTALLY CUSTOMIZABLE FEEDING SCHEDULE: Our pet feeder is very easy to setup and use! As you can see from our pictures there are 5 individual feeding compartments. Each one holds about 240 mL of DRY OR SEMI-WET food, for a total capacity of 1.2L. The tray itself is very easy to remove and clean!
- TWO OPTIONS FOR POWER SUPPLY: With our product you have two options for power. If you’re at home you can plug directly into the wall using the DC 5V/1A cable( that is included ) or if you’re on the go you can simply install 4 “C” size batteries (which are NOT included) and our pet feeder can come right along with you! We have also installed a “Low-Battery” warning light that will come on before you run out of power.
- VOICE MESSAGE CAPABILITY: Our research has shown that if your pet hears the same voice command before each meal, then he or she will begin to associate the two and will know it’s time to eat! The 10 second recording also allows your pet to hear your voice when you aren’t home, which can provide them some comfort from afar!
- STANDBY MODE: We have installed a feature that will automatically set the feeder to “Standby” if there has been no operation for 25 seconds. This will save your money on your electric bill AND batteries!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Perfect Pet Feeder For Your Furry Friends!
I. Setup Instructions:
1. Please connect the DC 5V/1A cable or install 4 "C" batteries and then turn on the power
switch, located on the back of the unit.
2. Next you must set the clock time. To do this hit the settings button until the LCD
illuminates blue. Then hit the settings button again until the numbers on the left begin to
blink. Use the arrows to adjust the numbers up and down. Do this for the numbers on
the right as well.
3. Once you have set the time, you can go through each meal (1, 2, 3 and 4) and you can
set the time you would like the food to be delivered.
4. To record a voice message simply hit the settings button until the blue LCD illuminates
and then hold down the REC/LOBATT button located on the top left corner of the
unit(MIC location). You have 10 seconds to record your message.
5. If you want to reset the meal schedule or voice recording simply repeat this entire
process. You can reset the time, reset each individual meal time and re-record your 10s
voice message, simple as that!
II. How to clean the device:
1. UNPLUG THE UNIT AND/OR REMOVE BATTERIES!
2. Push the lid removal button and flip the cover up. Remove the tray and use a damp cloth
to remove any remaining food residue. If more cleaning is required the tray is 100%
Size: 12 in×13 in×3 in
Capacity: 240mL×5 (1.2 L in total)
Battery: 4"C" size batteries (NOT included)
Input power: DC 5V/1A cable (included)
For the clock problem, in order to have correct meal time, set the local current time firstly. In the case the clock of the feeder doesn't work well. If the feeder was out of power and didn't have batteries for back up, the clock would not work either.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item Gempet Automatic Pet Feeder for Cats and Dogs, Auto Pet Food Dispenser, Programmable with Timer and Voice Recording, 5 Meal Trays for Dry and Wet Food
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.95||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SwiftE||TD Design||Pet-Tec||AlotOfHome||Product Galaxy||Relenty Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||4.72 x 14.17 x 13.39 in||13.2 x 12 x 3.2 in||3.75 x 16.25 x 13.75 in||3.38 x 10.45 x 8.5 in||8.3 x 8.3 x 14.5 in||8.9 x 14.2 x 13.4 in|
Top customer reviews
The set up was very easy, and it works great.
Now we don't have to "stuff" a bowl when we're gone for our cats, food can be portioned and timed out.
When I first began seeing automatic feeders by different companies a few months ago, most of the reviews weren't very good, so, although I kept searching and reading about the different ones; I wasn't comfortable in putting that much money on something that seemed it needed improvements. Then last week I saw this one, and along with several reviews, it also has a video review that convinced me that this company seemed to have gotten it "right"! Should I take a chance? YES!! I hoped I would have some time for both Leela and I to get used to it and learn how it used before my anemia and/or stomach problems landed me back in the hospital. Unfortunately, I hadn't even a chance to take it out of its nice box before, alas, my pesky old body acted-up again! The girl who helps me offered to set it up, but I wanted Leela and I to do it together and get used to it.
As soon as I returned a few days ago, I was ready, and when I picked the box up and asked Leela if she was ready for a "Special"; she started going in circles and stuck her head in the box before I even took everything out! The FIRST thing we did was take out the instructions-as you can see in the pictures, I had a LOT of help! When Leela was done learning how to hack into her feeder, we pulled everything else out and began setting it up. The instructions are clear and the set-up went relatively well, with Leela insisting on smelling, patting and even tasting the feeder-and instructions. 😹 The only part I couldn't do right away was put batteries in because I only had 2 C-batteries on hand. I arranged for a friend to pick some up later that day and installed them, but I must admit, this was actually a pleasant surprise as I had somehow missed any mention of a battery back-up. An added +++!!
For the first "trial run", I only put 1 wet meal in the feeder-much to Leela's disappointment-and filled the others with different flavors of her "cookies". Unfortunately, my plan to Video her getting her first meal, which I scheduled for just 20 minutes after setting it up, backfired. It wasn't the feeder, first my phone's camera screen went completely black and froze. I couldn't even take regular pictures and had to switch to my iPad. Of course, with all my complaining and switching devices, moving the feeder and a nearby lamp to get better pictures-when the first feeding "started", Leela just watched from her "tube". She DID eventually come out with some coaxing and once she saw everything was fine and there was nothing to fear "but food itself" so-to-speak, she scarfed down about 1/2 of her wet feed and stationed herself a few feet away, just watching the feeder. Crazy kitty, she didn't move for about 30 minutes until I finally distracted her with one of her new toys.
Since then, in just a couple of days, she seems to have become used to it. She's comfortable enough around it now, that if it starts while she's in the kitchen, she gently taps it with her paw as if she's trying to will it to move faster to her cookies-who knows what goes on inside the precious little head of hers. I'm sure you can tell from the pictures she has quite the mischevious personality and is certainly the smartest kitty I've ever known.
I'm hoping that last weekend will be my last hospital visit for awhile, but I must admit, even if I still pay our friend to just come and spend a little time with Leela, make sure everything is ok with her feeder, water, litter, etc. Buying this automatic feeder will still be worth every penny and more. I'm using it every day now, not just to get her used to it, but for peace of mind if, heaven forbid, anything happens and I'm unable to get to her food-which HAS happened. I had a much worse than usual dislocation of my hip one night recently. Dislocations are actually a regular occurrence for me, but this was different because I was unable to pop it back in right away. I had put my phone on the dresser to charge the night before and REALLY didn't want to text anyone for help. I go to some strange lengths sometimes to continue to assert my independence, and while it was 4-5 hours past my Princess's usual breakfast time; I WAS able to finally wiggle my hip back into place and slowly but surely, get up and take care of my Leela. Had I had this feeder, my princess wouldn't have had to wait to eat and disrupt the rest of the day. Hopefully, it will last a good long time!
The end result was, they get bloated and when taking a walk outside with them, people ask if they are pregnant. I told them they are boys.
With this new toy in place, within just a few days I could tell the difference already. No longer do I hear crunching sound all the time from the kitchen. They rush to the feeder when it's time, as well as when there is any noise resembling the feeder rotation. Helps to gain some exercise as a side effect.
- you have to choose four meal times. If you feed your pet less than 4 times in 24 hours this might not be for you.
- once you've activated the voice recorder you can't seem to deactivate it. I recorded over my initial message with silence but now it plays a kind of "pop" noise which repeats twice when the food dish rotates. That scares my cat!
- The size of the holes on the dish is perfect but only having one dish and with no spares available to buy it's a big downside. With dry food this wouldn't be as much of an issue but with wet food it's not so good.
Most recent customer reviews
a longer time my baby dog can have enough food. She is 12 lb so the tray size is perfect for her.