Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 221-230 of 1,223 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,304 reviews
on September 18, 2016
It worked for my Nintendo DS Lite.
on January 10, 2015
Worked as advertised! My son got a DS lite from someone who didn't want it anymore, but it lacked the power cord. This quickly and inexpensively solved the problem!
VINE VOICEon November 20, 2013
Whats to say. Our old DS charger stopped working and I decided to purchase this one. It charges the DS just fine and that's all its pretty much good for. I have nothing negative to say about the charger because it does as it was intended to do.
on October 25, 2015
Do not purchase this item. It worked for one day. It is completely useless and will not charge anything.
on June 11, 2014
I ordered one of these products a long time ago and have been using it ever sense. No problems. Decent length and good quality.
on June 30, 2015
It was so nice to find this at such a great price! This worked well and the cord is long enough to play my DS while it is charging.
on December 27, 2012
I have the Nintendo DS Lite and this would not charge it. I used 3 different outlets, wiggled the plug, and tried different settings on the DS, and it would not charge. A waste of money, but not worth the return. Upset because now my DS is dead.
on April 17, 2013
Works exactly as intended. I plug it into the outlet and it charges my DS. Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention, you have to plug the other end into your DS first before it'll charge. I know that one's tricky and it can get a lot of people their first time trying to use a power cord.
on April 9, 2012
Bought two of these since they were so cheap and I'm glad I did. One of the chargers did not work at all and made a weird buzzing noise, but the other one worked perfectly. Not going to complain at all since they were less than a dollar. You get what you pay for. Very happy with the one that worked. Would purchase from this seller again.
on October 20, 2014
The wall charger made it here when they said. But it didn't work at first we had to change out the circuit board. Price was good so we didn't care that it came with a little work.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.