- Series: Understanding Feminist Philosophy
- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (March 26, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415266580
- ISBN-13: 978-0415266581
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,633,386 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Gender and Aesthetics: An Introduction (Understanding Feminist Philosophy) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
‘remarkably accessible, engaging, and very readable: it assumes little specialist philosophical knowledge. Gender and Aesthetics is very clearly written, and presents concise lucid explanations of several complex theoretical and philosophical positions.’ - The British Journal of Aesthetics
About the Author
Carolyn Korsmeyer is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Buffalo, SUNY.