Gene Cafe CBR-101 Home Coffee Roaster - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Roast up to 250g of green coffee beans in about 15 minutes with the easy-to-use Gene Cafe CBR-101.
- Fully viewable roast chamber and fully adjustable time and temperature allow for maximum control over your roasts.
- Unique 3D off-axis rotation ensures an even roast every time.
- Impressively quiet operation.
- Works with standard 120v power.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Holds 64oz of our delicious cold brew coffee Black Hardshell Powder Coat with laser etched Bodhi logo Thermo 3D Double Wall Vacuum Insulation Technology Stays cold for 24+ hours and hot for up to 12 hours -Does not sweat -BPA free -Threadless lid seals carbonation and doesn't leak. -18/8 Medical grade stainless steel doesn't transfer flavor & --no metal aftertaste -Also works great at your local brewery!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reasonably quiet, (but there is a weighted "flapper" that cleans the output screen, this interferes with the sound of the crack...it's still audible, but you have to pay attention.
Easy to clean.
Cools down rather slowly. You need to stop 45-ish seconds before the roast you want.
Better visibility than the Bohmor, can roast dark roasts, unlike the Bohmor, which will ruin the sensors. Not as quiet as the Bohmor. Can't roast as much as the Bohmor, but since roasted coffee loses flavor after a week, having a pound of roasted coffee isn't really an issue for me. YMMV.
So easy to use, and such a great roast.
If you don't make darker roasts (Full City+ or darker), the Bohmor might be preferable.