Generac 6602 OneWash 3,100 PSI, 2.8 GPM, 4-in-1 PowerDial, Gas Powered Pressure Washer (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Generac 212cc OHV engine rated largest, most powerful engine in its class
- PowerDial Variable-Pressure Control -Easily adjust the intensity of the spray to clean a wide range of surfaces with a single, easy-to-use control
- Consolidated Control Panel – All controls are efficiently located in a single location
- Comfort-grip Handle – Provides greater comfort for ease-of-use. Easy-to-pull inverted trigger reduces fatigue
- 30’ High Pressure Hose – Extended range for improved use
- Includes 3 Quick-change nozzle tips: 0 degree, 25 degree, and soap
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Power to Clean
Concrete. Siding. Vehicles and much more.
- Includes 4 quick-change nozzle tips: 0°, 25°, 40° and soap
- 25 foot high pressure hose connects to the rear of the spray gun for maximum convenience
- Convenient on-board ½ gallon detergent tank for hassle free cleaning
Generac 7019 OneWash with PowerDial Gun Pressure Washer
MAX PSI: 3100 | GPM: 2.4 | Cleaning Power : 7440
Generac residential power washers give you cleaning power, reliability and above all ease of use in an affordable, compact unit you can use to clean everything from patio furniture to driveways and decks. The user-friendly design makes it easy to assemble, connect hoses, move almost effortlessly regardless of terrain, and clean longer and more comfortably.
- Ergonomic spray gun with integrated PowerDial allows you to easily adjust the pressure needed among four different tasks – car, wood, concrete and soap
- Generac 196cc OHV engine delivers maximum cleaning performance
- Powerful horizontal axial cam pump delivers 3100 PSI for tough cleaning
Convenient Detergent Tank
Convenient on-board ½ gallon detergent tank for hassle free cleaning.
Oversized Never-Flat Tires
Take your pressure washer anywhere around your home, regardless of the terrain.
Axial Cam Pump with Easy-Access Hose Connections
Easily make hose connections without having to kneel on the ground.
|Item Dimensions||39.5 x 21 x 20.6 inches|
|Item Weight||68.5 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||6602|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||2 years limited|
|Shipping Weight||76 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||21 x 20.6 x 39.5 in||18.9 x 24.2 x 35.5 in||21 x 34.75 x 23.25 in||18.9 x 24.2 x 35.5 in||16 x 23.3 x 40.3 in||18 x 33 x 23 in|
|Item Weight||68.5 lbs||57 lbs||65 lbs||62 lbs||67.3 lbs||63 lbs|
|Power Source||gas-powered||gas powered||Gasoline||gas-powered||gas-powered||Gasoline|
The Generac 6602 One WASH Residential Power Dial Gas Powered Pressure Washer is designed to be a 4-in-1 tool with variable pressure technology and application specific settings to provide optimal pressure and water flow for multiple cleaning applications. This power washer is perfect for washing cars, decks, siding and masonry with a simple turn of a dial. The powerful Generac 212cc OHV Engine delivers up to 3100-PSI (pounds per square inch) and 2.8-GPM (gallons per minute) with less effort for efficient cleaning. The consolidated control panel is clearly marked, up front and centralized for quick, easy starting and adjustment. Users can select from (4) specific cleaning tasks on the power dial and the Generac 6602 automatically adjusts to deliver the right balance of pressure and water flow for the cleaning application. The axial cam pump is well above the ground, making hose connections easy. The cushion grip spray gun with easy-to-pull reverse trigger provides greater comfort and reduces fatigue during cleaning and the rear hose connection on the spray gun provides better balance and comfort. The Generac 6602 One WASH has large 11-inch never flat wheels that provide balanced, effortless mobility for easy transport regardless of terrain. Other features include a folding handle to provide quick and compact storage, a drainable on-board 0.75-gallon detergent tank for easy chemical removal and tank cleaning, (3) cleaning nozzles (0-degrees, 25-degrees and Soap) with onboard storage and a 30-foot PVC hose. The Generac 6602 One WASH Residential Power Dial Gas Powered Pressure Washer comes with a 2-year limited warranty. Note: This model is not for sale in California/non-CARB compliant.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Some reviews have claimed loose hardware in the box. This is true, and happened to me. It's not becuse they threw in loose hardware during packaging. It's because the ziploc that contains everything is just big enough to get everything in. Once the shipping process begins the bag pops open and spills the contents. Everything was there but I had to fish out the handle hardware from under the inside flap of the box. Just be aware of this when unpackaging the unit.
2. Amazon's picture of the unit is not correct. The model 6602 DOES NOT have indicators for low oil or water. Amazon's picture as of 28 April 2014 is still showing the previous 6412 model that does have these. These have been deleted on the 6602. I am fine with the deletion because I know to check the oil before every use and to never run a pressure washer without the water running and primed already.
Overalll five stars and I am very pleased with this all American made product.
1. Pressure Washer does a great job, and actually runs much quieter than the Honda unit that it replaced.
2. I like the adjustable pressure settings, it adds great versatility to the projects this unit can be used for.
3. The non-flat tires. Enough said
4. The foldable handle allowed me to store the unit under a shelf.
5. The unit was delivered in perfect condition and assembly was simple.
1. Included 25' plastic hose is cheap, the exhaust burnt a hole in mine within the first hour.
2. Included hose hanger is a cheap piece of wire the doesn't hold the included cheap plastic hose let alone a heavy duty rubber replacement hose. You will need to fabricate a better hanger. Very frustrating when trying to wheel the unit from one location to another.
3. As mention above the exhaust ports out the side and will burn a hole through the hose if you work in front of the unit. To avoid this try to work from the backside of the unit.
What a waste of my time researching for the right product, assembling it (30 minutes) and reading the manual. It is junk if it fails in 5 minutes, in my book. Now I'll have to drain the oil and gas and pack it back up and ship to Amazon, THEN more research and purchase something else.
UPDATE: I forgot initially that I put only a small amount of gas in the washer (so I didn't have to drain to ship back). My eyesight is poor, and I didn't see that the tank emptied after a few minutes. My bad! So the washer has worked great for the 2 hours or so that I have used it.