Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Generac 6877 Parallel Kit for iQ2000 Portable Inverter Generator
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Double your power - connect two inverters together for 2 times the power, up to 3,200 running watts and 4,000 starting watts
- Smart paralleling allows you to connect directly through the 120V outlets - no separate paralleling jacks required.
- Use L5 30 amp receptacle to connect directly to rv or generator cord
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Parallel kit allows you to connect two iq Inverter generators together for twice the power.Double your power - connect two inverters together for 2 times the power,up to 3,200 running & 4,000 starting.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 8/12/16 - It looks like Generac still has QC issues. I noticed gas leaking out of my brand new generator last night when I went into my garage for something else (lucky I did as it was steadily coming out and the tank was full). The fuel line was just about completely off the outlet from the tank. No way it had been installed properly...I had to run it outside and drain it into a bucket, clean it up and then take it apart and reconnect it the right way. An hour of my life and a wasted gallon of gas I will never get back.
Still like the thing, but have to say this would never be an issue with a Honda or Yamaha. If I encounter another problem of any kind I will return it and buy something else.
Update 8/14/16 - Went to their website today to register my generator. According to them, the serial number I entered was incorrect. I triple checked it and tried entering it again and it is accurate. Sooo, I called the telephone number that they provided (888-9ACTIVATE) in case I needed assistance and it says it is not a working number! Tried 3 times since yesterday and same message. I will try again tomorrow as it is outside of business hours now. I am continually unimpressed, however I like the unit but am afraid that I am going to wind up regretting my buying decision, I hope not. I am not downgrading my review from 5 to 3 stars.
It is very quiet even when under a full load, which was very important to me living close to other people. I have no complaints whatsoever.
It never cleared up and continued to stall when applying a load of 800 watts in eco mode.
Picked up the Wen 56200i. So far I have 20 hrs on it and it runs like a top. No issues applying the same load in eco mode. Smooth idle in eco and smooth transition when a load is applied.
Ran them side by side and what a difference.
Sent the generac back.
Most recent customer reviews
Plugged to my house and it worked excellent. Powered my fridge, fans and illumination with no problems.Read more